Computer Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ness ever due yard sales, I always see small AC's for sale
I picked up my 1st portable one at a yard sale was like 25 bucks after I talked them down. (not easy to sell a used AC so most will work on price) Check it out and make sure it blows cold and functions if you do buy used.
A standup one like this
1671109753242.png
Even check on local Craigslist Etc.... for AC now people need Christmas money

I was thinking of blanket just can figure out how to hang the blanket from the ceiling. I do have roofer nails. I think I like that idea. Thanks Roster. :)

Nice shower curtain for a $1. The blanket or what ever I use would has to be 7 ft. across by can't fine the tape measure. It was just hear, I know I have a spirt in this house I'm telling ya. Good idea Subbie.

I got the stretch rod from dollar general. It was 12.00 I think. Don’t know how far it stretches but my wall it’s on is about 6 foot and it does expand farther. The green curtain I got from Amazon. My visitors think, humm what’s behind that green curtain?

Thank you Subbie good idea. I think I'll go with the duck tape. Thank you Hopper.

Ness ever due yard sales, I always see small AC's for sale
I picked up my 1st portable one at a yard sale was like 25 bucks after I talked them down. (not easy to sell a used AC so most will work on price) Check it out and make sure it blows cold and functions if you do buy used.
A standup one like this
View attachment 315326Even check on local Craigslist Etc.... for AC now people need Christmas money

That looks pretty kool. TY.

Hopper I first read duct as duck. Maybe duck tape won't work because the blank would be to heavy. Work in process. I have until spring to figure this out.

I got the stretch rod from dollar general. It was 12.00 I think. Don’t know how far it stretches but my wall it’s on is about 6 foot and it does expand farther. The green curtain I got from Amazon. My visitors think, humm what’s behind that green curtain?
R.8b7a05dadef8c916b8bb26881672823f

Hopper I first read duct as duck. Maybe duck tape won't work because the blank would be to heavy. Work in process. I have until spring to figure this out.
You could get and save some large Refrigerator size Boxes and make cardbord walls by measuring and duct taping the Cardboard together to fit tight where you need a temp/wall .Make it fit snug so you do not have to use tape to support it

Yeah I'm talking about flattening out the one piece(Register) and DUCT taping it over the front where the air comes out and then run the flex duct to your grow area.

You could get and save some large Refrigerator size Boxes and make cardbord walls by measuring and duct taping the Cardboard together to fit tight where you need a temp/wall .Make it fit snug so you do not have to use tape to support it
Yes, just like those playhouses we use to make out of them when someone got something big when we were kids

Latest posts

Back