Confessions game:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
So I have noticed that a lot of people when high like to confess things..Myself included..So I thought it would be fun to play the confessions game..
:holysheep:
I'll start her off...

when I am on craigslist if I see someone selling a shock collar for dogs I flag the post to have it removed...guilty as charged..NEXT! LOL.

I had to pick my nose the other day cuz it felt like there was a dog hair in it and was driving me crazy. We were out of kleenex. :eek:

Ok going back under my rock now.

I speed....and i don't mean 10 MPH over...if you hve ever been passed on the highway by someone doing like 120...well it was probably me...:)
I bought my car for that purpose...Now I don't do 75 in a 25...but when I am on the highway and there is room to go I go...

yeah...i'm gonna leave this one alone.......

i hate shopping! rude, inconsiderate people, they linger, gossip and let kids run amuck. i derive great pleasure in dropping random objects in their buggy!

like feminine products for "serious problems" ?

wait ! i do have a confession......it's 4:45 here and i have yet to toke a thing...

i actually got to learn the lesson first hand once in my dealings with the ATF...bummer

I confess I am secretly an undercover DEA agent trying to win over your hearts and minds so that I can gain access into the secret world of marijuana cultivation.

i know MANY fed employies that loooove to smoke...

Ok....sometimes i cook in the nude:eek: .......i feel free!.......but cooking bacon hurts!:eek:

well then i dont feel so bad skimming the forum in the nude..... is that legal?

what ya do in yor house is nobody elses biz

Latest posts

Back