Contest Time!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Esteemable people do esteemable things. So, hurry up and pick a number!!!!!

Some people here need to take a chill pill or 7.

Good morning yall. Show setup today Got a BBQ & Blues festival this weekend!!! 15-20k people over the weekend!

Let's feking go!

I know the winning number but can't vote until the very last so somebody doesn't one up me.

my number is spot on close so anyone who guesses in or around my number has a good chance of winning

I am gonna share a ganja Top Secret secret to figuring out how much weed is in a harvest

go ahead and share this secret far and wide , it may save humanity

672518FD-89F9-43CF-80AD-3EE7A83AFB04.jpeg

This equation is merely a summary statement, for the process of guessing weed actually involves numerous reactions catalyzed by enzymes (organic catalysts).

These reactions occur in two stages: the “light” stage, consisting of photochemical (i.e., light-capturing) reactions; and the “dark” stage, comprisingchemical reactions controlled by enzymes.

During the first stage, the energy of light is absorbed and used to drive a series of electron transfers, resulting in the synthesis of ATP and the electron-donor-reduced nicotine adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH). During the dark stage, the ATP and NADPH formed in the light-capturing reactions are used to reduce carbon dioxide to organic carbon compounds. This assimilation of inorganic carbon into organic compounds is called carbon fixation.

And that s how one figures out the quantity of weed.

my number is spot on close so anyone who guesses in or around my number has a good chance of winning

I am gonna share a ganja Top Secret secret to figuring out how much weed is in a harvest

View attachment 320748

This equation is merely a summary statement, for the process of guessing weed actually involves numerous reactions catalyzed by enzymes (organic catalysts).

These reactions occur in two stages: the “light” stage, consisting of photochemical (i.e., light-capturing) reactions; and the “dark” stage, comprisingchemical reactions controlled by enzymes.

During the first stage, the energy of light is absorbed and used to drive a series of electron transfers, resulting in the synthesis of ATP and the electron-donor-reduced nicotine adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH). During the dark stage, the ATP and NADPH formed in the light-capturing reactions are used to reduce carbon dioxide to organic carbon compounds. This assimilation of inorganic carbon into organic compounds is called carbon fixation.

E= MC-hammer

View attachment 320748

What was your # again.

Latest posts

Back