cosmic nights grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all, not been around much lately so it`s about time i gave a lil` update on the kids...
they are at 8 weeks flower day 59 to be exact, but they have a long way to go yet man, all the trich`s are cristal clear although there are loads of them tightly packed together, just the way i like it!
i think these may go to 10-12 weeks by the looks of things:D , all happy and can`t complain.
i`m having some problems with ph right now, it`s a totalpain in the rear man as the water quality here is crap (hard)
the kids are sleeping now but i`llpost some pics of them later today.
right now this is a couple of pics of my collection of hermies and one unidentified (probably female) i`ll be leaving her outside on the balcony to flower and let nature do the work with these ones:)
the biggest one is the NL hermie which is taking forever to finish, i`ve not helped the situation by testing lots of the immature buds(still a nice lil stone, get you through a dry patch and i`ve still some left over from the previous grow.
all the seed i got are useless man, as she was pollinated by a hermie:eek:
so now i`ll have to buy more, i could do with a change though, maybe some Big Bud this time...decisions,decisions:hairpull: .
anyway, here`s some pics- i hope they turn out allright, i`ve been having problems with my lil toy camera but that`s another story.
the first 2 pics are the probable female, the rest are the 5 1/2 ft hermie "cosmic nights she-man"
cheers dudes:lama: :stuff-1125699181_i_ :lama:

praktrica 046.jpg

praktrica 048.jpg

praktrica 049.jpg

praktrica 050.jpg

praktrica 051.jpg

praktrica 052.jpg

praktrica 053.jpg

praktrica 054.jpg

shuggy4105 said:
well, i harvested and ended up with around 500 seed aprox.
Wow! You should put some out for the birds.

Could you pick off the balls before they blow? Too many too pick?
What's the gumby hash method?
Good luck.

well peeps i`ve got some of the kids at different stages of late flower, one has been flowering for over 11 weeks so it`ll be getting the chop shortly-it`s the hermie i evicted to the balcony as i didn`t want to kill it.
now it has some huge colas on "it", i`ll post pics of the harvest dudes:D
the bud is purple in colour with a layer of trich`s all over, the trich`s are red in maturity and they look well cool man:p
i also have another female on the balcony which i`m trying to let nature do it`s thang, lookin good so far at around 3 ft with ages to go.
i`ve got another 2 NL chicks that are finishing flower now(or in a week or so) the trich`s aren`t ready yet man but the calyx`s are swelling, bigger everyday:)
i just got a new HPS bulb through the post around a week ago, the plants seem to like it-the orange glow seems to be deeper:confused2:
these northern lights x sensi star "cosmic nights" are taking alot longer than i expected into the 11th week now, but flower may have been delayed a little due to the slight burn at the beggining. one of them is doing great and going to produce some top quality bud, but the other has been stunted-still is a nice smoke, but not nearly as good as her sister who seemed to grow out of it and the only problem i`m experiencing now is the fan leaves at the top cola are yellowing/drying. i know it`s good to let them get "N" defficient late in flower but the drying is the main problem, any ideas?:fid:
the bud production on her is great and becoming denser by the day, the trich`s are milky-the tall glandular trich`s are cristal clear:woohoo: the time is nearing, i`m going to look in the harvest section to decide what drying and curing method i`ll be using, probably hang em then jar them after a short stint in an air tight plastic bag...something like that man.
#sorry for rambling on folks my only excuse is i`m stoned, again.
i`m starting to look into my next experiment and i`ll let all know what i`m doing dudes and dudettes;)
cheers and thanks for all the help man, much appreciated.i`ll need it in the future no doubt:rolleyes: lol
Screwdriver, the gumby hash method is making bubble hash without the need for the bags that cost a small fortune. i`ll try and post a link to the step by step guide....try.

shuggy4105 said:
Screwdriver, the gumby hash method is making bubble hash without the need for the bags that cost a small fortune. i`ll try and post a link to the step by step guide....try.

Hey Shuggy, would love to get your gumby recipe for hash, I have lots of leaves I'd like to use but don't want to buy the bags at this time. :eek:

BTW, thanks for you comments re: my WW plant. :D

hi all, i`ve not been keeping up to date with this journal lately, so here goes...
i still have two gals finishing flower(13weeks so far) and another has finished, which i`m in the process of water-curing.
i`ve got a thread in the harvest section of the forum, "water-cure", i`ve done the first steps and i have to say, they stink!
i think this is normal as i read that somewhere:cool: .
couple of more days to go in the water and it`ll be time for the drying.
i also have a couple of new additions to the family-one WW and another cosmic nights which are still in the veg stage 4 weeks old.
i`m thinking of finishing this journal, then the nxt one will begin, if i can figure out how to post the link to the journal at the bottom of my posts:stoned: :huh:
i`ll post some pics of the entire grow going on at the moment-apollogies in advance for the pic quality.
anyway, i can`t wait to get my nxt grow started, maybe i`ll buy some big-bud seeds with another strain too:hubba: i want to grow something which is covered in frosty good stuff:p
pics coming soon dudes and dudettes, thanx for hanging in there with me,lol.:lama: :stoned: :lama: peace out.

very nice bro love he budz and i cant wait to hear how the water curing goes:hubba: cant wait til my garden starts looking like that :D peace

thanks for the kind words man, and here`s a lil update with pics of the water-cure i did a few days ago.
your "supposed" to submerge the buds for 7 straight days, i did 3 as i read that some ppl don`t even keep them in water for any time-just submerge and empty the water immediately:rolleyes:. not sure, but i don`t think that will do anything for your weed in that amount of time.
anyway, here`s some pics of the process...
for some reason it won`t let me post the pics, as i`ve allready posted them on another thread "hermie harvest" and "water-cure", if anyone wants to see them they`re in the harvest section:D
i have to say i`m not disapointed...

:watchplant: :spit: :watchplant: cheers.

also, i chopped the last of my gals today-may have waited a little too long but the trich`s were still milky man.anyway the small amounts i`ve oven-dried have been a nice mellow stone.
when she`s dried and cured, a smoke report will be heading this way.

praktrica 095.jpg

praktrica 097.jpg

praktrica 099.jpg

praktrica 101.jpg

I've been reading this forum for awhile and have a question: I am interested in aeroponics and LED lights. Has anyone had experience with these?

Latest posts

Back