cosmic nights grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I hate to hear that shuggy. They were some huge girls, would have loved to see the finished product.

thanks man, i was kinda looking forward to that too.
i`m still gonna grow it out though, another 3(ish) weeks, then the kids will be ready for flower.

man this sucks. If I were you I'd just chop the things you have left and make hash...

Start your new grow asap :).

Man im sorry to hear about that bro. really sux. so what u doing now did u say u are gonna let them finish out or are u going to kill them? Dude i dont know what to say because u deserved some nice budz with all the trouble u went threw. well i hope all turns out better for u. peace out bro

thanks Sticky Budz, yeah i`m going to grow em out, only like 3 weeks to go anyway and the trichomes are turning cloudy, and some with a lil` orange allready.
thanx for following my grow dudes, and Draston, i`ve allready got my other grow(3 weeks in) on the go, there`s a couple of pics of them back in the journal. i call them "the kids".
i`ll post pics of both the flowering failures and the kids l8r.
cheers for the encouragement man, throughout this journal.
i`ll continue to grow "the kids" on this journal.:)

awesome. Can't wait to see some pics of "the kids :p".

:hubba: since you asked man, here you go!
they`re around four weeks right now, and after the failures are done in about two weeks i`ll move these into flower under the hps. right now they have been under HI cfl`s.
all the same age, but the size difference is massive man. just shows you that you can have the same strain, in the same conditions and the growth can be erratic. but they look good man, can`t wait to bounce them into flower:)

praktrica 004.jpg

praktrica 005.jpg

praktrica 006.jpg

praktrica 007.jpg

praktrica 008.jpg

praktrica 010.jpg

praktrica 011.jpg

praktrica 012.jpg

praktrica 013.jpg

i`m getting really impatient on these failures finishing flower, the buds don`t seem to be filling out:hitchair:.
the kids are ready and waiting to go in, but at day 47 in flower they`re still not ready. i`ll give them another 2 weeks and then they`re getting the chop. maybe.:holysheep: Amen.

when drying, does the area have to be light-tight?

shuggy4105 said:
Yes it does have to be light tight. What drying method are u using? the first time i harvest i hung them in my closet. which worked out good then my second time i put all my budz in a paper bag and that worked great too i actually liked that way better. Well good luck my friend hope all the budz u get taste great and gives u the munchies lol peace

thanks man, i`m going to be harvesting in the next few days, upto the 16th i think. just getting a few ideas together on which method to use.:)
still not decided yet...:lama: :woohoo: :stuff-1125699181_i_

This is one of the reasons I leave my fan leaves on after harvest. It's like a protective shell around your buds. Keeps light off of them and keeps triches from breaking off. If you remove the fan leaves they should stay in the dark. Good luck and I hope the kids bring you pounds!!!

well, i harvested and ended up with around 500 seed aprox.
with the left over bud i decided to make "gumby method hash", which is in the process of letting gravity take effect. nice layer of resin accumulating on the bottom of the jar:D
i`ll post some pics of the finished gumby hash ball. i would post pics of the complete process but i can`t really be bothered, sorry:eek:
i`ve now put "the kids" into flower, i`ll post pics when they wake up.
only 7 hopefull gals, as i only have a 400w HPS and when they`re fully matured i won`t have addequate lighting for any more.
anyway, just a lil update, as i`ve not been posting much lately.
pics of gumby hash and the kids will be posted tomorrow, if i remember,lol.
:stuff-1125699181_i_ thanx to all who are following this grow, cheers dudes:spit:
i sure needed your help and it`s much apreciated man.

sweetness. I can't wait for this week to end so I can upload some decent pics to my grow journal as well :).

ok dudes, i`ve just finished the "gumby method" with my cosmic nights gals. this method is sooo easy, and i got 12 grams from 1 girl.
as they were pollinated, well, over-pollinated they were useless to smoke ("IMO") so i went with this method, and i want to give thanks to Draston for supplying the link for me;), cheers dude.
anyway, her`s a couple of pics of the "allmost" finished "Gumby Bubble Hash". soon i shall be having a bong of it and i`ll report back as to the quality.
i would reccomend this method to anyone who wants to make hash without spending any cash, except the £1.15 for the wax paper.
hope you all like man, here ya go.
i`ll post pics of the kids in a while....:stuff-1125699181_i_ :D :woohoo: :D

:lama: :bong2: :lama:

praktrica 008.jpg

praktrica 009.jpg

well folks, i`ve been comatosed for the last few days with the gumby hash.
great stuff and sooo easy to do, i highly recomend it with some good, freshly harvested bud and you`ll wake up in a week i`d imagine,lol.
the kids are growing up, unfortunately they`re growing balls too:mad:
out of the eight i began with, i`m down to 4 ladies, 1 week into flower. i took a couple of clones from one of them and i`m banging them streight to flower, just for the fact that i can`t be bothered setting up another veg space. this place is pulling some heavy watts man:shocked: but not too much to raise any suspicion i think:doh:
1 week into flower and all is well:D
i`ll post pics when the hash runs out dudes....this may take a while:p

hi peeps, sorry i`ve not updated for a while man, i was getting all my areas ready for this grow of "the kids".
out of the 8 or so kids that i had left, 3 were females and i took clones from the strongest mom`s and i now have a total of 7 females which i have just transplanted:) .
i thought a few pics were in order as i said i would post some ages ago:rolleyes: but i`ve been busy, you know how it goes...
anyway, here`s some pics of the 3 kids and 4 clones which i took from them as they were female.
3 weks into flower at the moment, although i`ve only had the clones in flower for almost 2 weeks(i think):eek: check the size difference man, and the pistills are about 1" long, some longer! can`t wait to blaze this up dudes.
things are lookin good right now,we`ll see how they settle into their new containers (2 gall min).
thankyou and cheers
:postpicsworthless: :spit:

hi again peeps, lil update on the kids so far, 4 weeks into flower and some nice colas developing and it seems i have 3 WW and the rest NL.
here`s a pic of that hermie from the balcony, it`s budding up well and nature is doing a great job:) i also have one WW in veg at the front of the she-man, i was tempted to bring her in and flower with the rest but i don`t want to risk bringing any little critters inside the grow space:eek:
anyway, here`s some pics of natures glory from my balcony;)
i`ll update with some pics of the kids when they get a lil fatter:p
cheers dudes,:lama: :spit:

praktrica 030.jpg

praktrica 031.jpg

praktrica 032.jpg

praktrica 033.jpg

praktrica 034.jpg

praktrica 035.jpg

praktrica 036.jpg

praktrica 037.jpg

Latest posts

Back