Could this be a female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoHIGH

Sharing is caring
Reaction score
Hello, I took some clones the 3rd of this month they were 3 inches when i took them. I built a mini flower box equipted with a 100 watt cfl and a timer set for 12/12.I started to flower one of the clones the 6th, and last night i noticed 2 amberish looking thorn looking things poking out of the top but it was miniscule so today early into the light kicking on i looked an now at a glance it looked green on the bottom white in the midlle and a red tip. ok I just looked again and it is too be described as " Have you seen milkweed busted were it looks like a green bean with cotton in it?" well upon further examination with a microscope it looks to be a green growth node infront of a white hair with a tiny browinsh red tip and there is two "hairs"and the other is directly across on the top and looks the same except its all tanish white. Am I watching a flower form or am I tripN!!!??? O yes i checked and the other clones have roots! its funny they look like 2 week old seedlings.

2 white hair signifys female

female.jpg

Wow i checked it before the lights shut off and were there was only 1 hair on each side now there is 2 for a total of 4. I am just going to let it go and make certain. Finally ladies and gents I think I got a female...it was the only out of my first 5 to survive do to a ph issue killing seedlings, I have since switched to jiffy pellets for every thing from seedlings to clone now and have had about 89 -90 percent rate.

Latest posts

Back