Cured too good?? errrrrr duuuh!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
check this out..

I go out my way to dry and cure.
I faithfully open my jars every day to burp them and the whole 9 yards.

anyways..

I gave some White Rhino to a buddy, which he shared with his friends.
Which have been cured a little over a month. Nice and dry and
very smooth.

So i call my buddy to ask how he liked it..
and get this:

He says " its good we like it but it doesn't have any taste "
and goes on to say for exotic bud it should "taste better."

So i ask what he thinks about the smell. He say it smells fine
but bud lack taste.

Them ungrateful sons of female dogs. They just dont appreciate nicely
cured good bud.

Now im thinking, what I can do next to "appease" them sons of a gun.

SO what do i do to make the bud Harsh, and make them choke their
lungs out and have it TASTE better???

Fresh cut, Dry and No cure???

Yeah whats up with that? You share your good stuff with your buds and they talk smack about it. I wouldn't share with them no more, but if you do, he he, just chop off a bud and let it hang dry till crispy, then put in a paper sac for a couple days, that should help em TASTE it. Lol.

DLtoker said:
Spray your buds with exotic fragrances. :rolleyes:
ill go with DLT on this one lol,but first use a hair drier to dry it...and uh...i wouldnt complain!

tell them to brush their tongues before they burn up the good stuff next time and crap if it was free for them to sample they should have no reason to complain

MrPuffAlot said:
check this out..

I go out my way to dry and cure.
I faithfully open my jars every day to burp them and the whole 9 yards.

Fresh cut, Dry and No cure???

Have you been opening the jars for a month?
Does the weed seem too dry?

:holysheep: what a bunch of ungrateful pricks!...screw them, man. time to find yourself some decent friends that appreciate having you as their friend.

but if you want to give them "better" bud.... cut off some immature bud, dry it in the oven to get the outside dry and crispy - the inside is going to be totally wet still - good . take the bud and seal it up in a freezer baggy with all the air removed for a couple days to give it some nice "flavour". take it out of bag and throw it onto a window sill to dry. if it still smells a little moldy when dry, just give it a couple sprays of febreeze :spit:

Growdude said:
Have you been opening the jars for a month?
Does the weed seem too dry?

Yea i open the jars for 30min/hour every day.

its kind of turned into a phobia. ill wake up and say "i gotta cure my bud"

And yes it does seem too dry. The buds aren't so dry that it crumbles,
But it has lost its sticky icky stick to your fingerness. Which I kinda like.

Might be time to stop opening the jars.
maybe once a week or month?

oh yea just to clarify. the bud wasn't "GIVEN" to my buddy.
it was sold to him for on the very very cheap. Didn't want to
discuss that stuff. Because of forum rules.

I hear ya... no worries...there is nothing wrong with your buddy giving u the money he already owed you at the same time as you "gave" him the bud... just a coincidence :hubba: .

but man... that wanks that buddy gave you a bad review. I just wouldn't "give" him any more. it's like... " so u don't like it?... no prob... I just won't give u any anymore..."

it'd b like... "think you could do better???" - show me

end of story.

MrPuffAlot said:
Yea i open the jars for 30min/hour every day.

its kind of turned into a phobia. ill wake up and say "i gotta cure my bud"

And yes it does seem too dry. The buds aren't so dry that it crumbles,
But it has lost its sticky icky stick to your fingerness. Which I kinda like.

Might be time to stop opening the jars.
maybe once a week or month?

I only burb my jars for about 2 weeks, you have to feel the bud and know when its not to dry but not to wet to mold, then i never open the jar again.
After a month or more this bud is sticky sweet and smooth.

Man I found that some people just dont appreciate what we have put in to growing our plants all summer long.
I gave a bit to a friend of mine and he was just like "that stuff is pretty good"
PRETTY GOOD? I put my whole summer into my grow and everyday was full of paranoia about if anybody would spot my plants and the worry I went through when some of my leaves started falling off and every other little thing that goes with the whole growing experience!
These people would respect your weed alot more if they knew what you put into it.
And thats my rant over for today!:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::D

He says " its good we like it but it doesn't have any taste "
and goes on to say for exotic bud it should "taste better."

So i ask what he thinks about the smell. He say it smells fine
but bud lack taste.

Them ungrateful sons of female dogs. They just dont appreciate nicely
cured good bud.

I gave a bit to a friend of mine and he was just like "that stuff is pretty good"
PRETTY GOOD? I put my whole summer into

what do you want from them? LIES?
dude, it's da bomb ..... when to "them" it isn't?

low flavors is the strain or the growers fault
and not the fault of how long the cure was or how long you watched them grow

I'm not saying it's good or not, but why do you insist they tell you it is

I agree with fling-57, I'd rather have my frends tell me my buds ****, than to lie to me. That's why they are my frends, probably why i gave them some of my buds, to tell me honestly. I don't want to grow crapy smoke, i wanna grow tasty, full buds, not "Weed". When my frends receive buds from me, not for money, but because i like my frends, im sure they are going to like what im sending, I know its tasty, i've smoked it. Im not sending buds from the bottom of my plant, or from one of the "smaller" plants, im sending something FOR MY FRENDS, and I know before i give it to them, Its Stoney. So that later on, when they break-out they'er "Secret-Stash", to share with other-frends, can say "...I have a frend, who doe'sent live around here, no, i dont see him very much, who sometime's got the best bud i've ever smoked,...kicks me some for free,never charges me, just says "Here, tell me what ya think about this...." I know my frends are just as proud of my buds as i am. Maybe you might try some "Sweetener", or something to help bring-out the flavor more, there are alot of products on-line/in-stores, check it out, might be something small, inexpensive, maybe next-time they'll be saying "The Best,The Bomb", Dont give-up,but remember; If you want the best rateing from your frends, send them some of your best, not O.K., The Best. Give them something you are proud of, that YOU smoke, Give them one of the one's you were saveing for yourself, and don't ask for a dime. Be a frend. CaptainViper

Latest posts

Back