Current Favorite Strandiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All time favorite is Thai Stick(the real thing but good luck finding that) but of what I have grown, Satori or Mimosa(I only have Mimosa seeds though, not plants)…

The Zkittlez autos I grew were really good all the way around. They were an excellent balance of daytime and chilltime medicine. I'm just finishing the last of a badly grown second one, but even it was a super smoothe smoke with super dgaf help after a 30 day cure. They grow tall and fast. Mine were ready for harvest in 95 days.

The Zkittlez autos I grew were really good all the way around. They were an excellent balance of daytime and chilltime medicine. I'm just finishing the last of a badly grown second one, but even it was a super smoothe smoke with super dgaf help after a 30 day cure. They grow tall and fast. Mine were ready for harvest in 95 days.
what did you get for weight and whose seeds?

The first was 4 oz. I didn't weigh the second. I figure around 2.5 - 3 oz. Was Fast Buds thru North Atlantic.

The first was 4 oz. I didn't weigh the second. I figure around 2.5 - 3 oz. Was Fast Buds thru North Atlantic.
i just got some fast buds
I am running Mephistos only because that is my middle name ...

So long as you use those demonic powers for good, I think it will work out

I strive to be a Drizzt Do'Urden, but I have a long way to go.

Are Ewoks just small Wookies?

Latest posts

Back