Current Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should be fine, hey what strain are u growing bro? from your last pics they looked pretty good. my friend would love them cuz they so low to the ground. any how keepem green an good luck.

Welp I didn't post after the leech.. as it turns out..leeching with tap water= GOOD! It brought one plant that I thought was finished back to life..And they have all been doing well ever since. Also I haven't posted in a couple weeks, since I last posted I've identified 3 girls and killed 3 boys *sad*, At any rate I have a few pictures, I'm about a day or 2 short of 2 weeks into flower. Here are the pics.

100_1381.JPG

100_1382.JPG

100_1385.JPG

100_1387.JPG

100_1390.JPG

100_1391.JPG

100_1392.JPG

100_1393.JPG

BTW I wish I could tell you what strain..as I don't know, It's bagseed. More Pictures!

100_1410.JPG

100_1408.JPG

100_1405.JPG

100_1403.JPG

100_1402.JPG

100_1399.JPG

100_1395.JPG

100_1394.JPG

Very nice looking plant. Very nice looking indca strain, wonder how the bud's gunna be..:hubba:

Well I've been brainstorming (or farting you be the judge) But I noticed that my plants have been kind of "wilted" for most of their life. I wait until the soil is completely dry (to avoid root rot), maybe a lil on the long side, to water, and have tried to water a day early, and a day later than what I would consider the right time and haven't seen any change. The only time I have seen the plants really "reach" for the lights and look their best is RIGHT after the leech a couple weeks ago. They were wilted (a little) before and have since wilted again (a little). The chlorine, and excessive mineral deposites couldn't have been what the plants liked, so the only thing that leaves me with, is the Aeration from the faucet, I've been useing bottled water that has been stored for who knows how long, and it seems to me that it would be like a fish tank with no circulation. That said, I'm going to try an "aquarium bubbler" in my jugs that I water from, for 10-15 minutes before watering when they hit the next dry cycle. Any thoughts?

Hey KCFan, I was just reading your thread here and had a question, What kind of soil are you useing? It looks like FoxFarm premium planting mix (the red bag) from the pix but hard to tell.

I would suggest not waiting to let your soil dry out too much between waterings... The roots have little hairs on them that get dammaged in dry soil, it is best to keep a little moisture in the soil. IMO

i have heard that weighing your pot is a good way to make sure you do not over water..

Welp..what soil do I use you ask...that could be some of my problem! I use Scotts pre nuted soil, I probably won't be doing that again..as it's the ONLY factor I can't control freely! Lesson learned!

This is my first grow..feedback is encouraged!..and Very welcome! I'm a nub please tell me if you see anything wrong. Until next week!

those ladies are really nice. they look sativa dominate so you got at least 8-9 weeks to go and then let the smoke fill the room.

KCFan58 said:
More week 7 pics

More week 3 pic's you mean?

The girls are growing up so fast now, its all down hill from here on out

Just posting pics. because I can, this isn't my normal update, I'll do that on Monday night as usual. I ordered some Pakistan Valley seeds, and Some Blue haze, For my next grow, and I Ordered some better lighting for this and the next. So soon I will be useing 2 400w HPS with reflectors for flower, and Compact Flouros for Veg. to have kind of a perpetual crop.
I will also not be useing pre-nutted soil, all should be major upgrades to the current system. Unless I find the Compact Flouros don't work well on Veg, then I could go to a small MH, we'll see. Enjoy the pics.

100_1719.JPG

100_1720.JPG

100_1723.JPG

100_1740.JPG

100_1742.JPG

Reflectors for the lights, and the good soil will help greatly. Flo's for seedlings and veging work great. That's the way I always go and you know my results! Need to be able to adjust the lights too.

Hey KCFAN hope all is going well for you, :hubba:Beutiful Pics:eek: Keep Up The Great Work mate:)

They are looking really good! I can't wait to see these babies when they are close to being done.

Latest posts

Back