cutting.......or trimming?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mappy

theres a new kid in town.
Reaction score
I am a new gardener with this ?. Does anyone here cut or trim or prune their plants? What is removed? are there any advantages/disadvantages?
any input will be greatly appreciated!;)

do not weed stores all its sugars and nutrents in hte leaves you cannnot get high off the leaves if thats waht your thinking it has to bud/flower thats what you smoke

If you mean prune the leaves to get more light to the buds then i would say its not nessasery because its unatural and the plants need leaves to produce sugars ect...
There is an alternative which is LST low stress training (there is loads of posts on this if you wana search).

Or, If you mean what to remove to smoke? The answer is buds only!

RAD

I have plenty of good smoke from the local dispencery. My question is about making the plant bush out more if possible. I am at week 6 , I now have 2 females out of 5 plants for sure, possibly one male. I am thinking about topping the 2 females , and doing the rooting thing for clones. does shultz stuff work good? thats what I just bought.

Grow Journal 4-28-07 003.jpg

Grow Journal 4-28-07 004.jpg

Grow Journal 4-28-07 006.jpg

Grow Journal 4-28-07 007.jpg

Okay what i did was cut the biggest leafs off at the top , that should stop most the nutrients concentrating to the top & should concentrate more on the lower part therefor going into bush mode (l0l)

gl , hope that helps

only the very top bigger leafs not all bigger leafs

Latest posts

Back