dad drugtests randomly, i need advice bro.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dothedo362436

Reaction score
uhhh yeah, its pretty gay, he caught me smoking my pipe. he said ill get a random drugtest, but hasnt gone through with it yet, and its been over 2 months. i just wanted to know if i tested my new bud, would i be okay if my dad tested me sometime before august 20th, and would i pass? i havnt smoked for 2 months, i weigh 120 lbs and im 5' 8". i skate all the sweet, peacefulltime, and i live in a very hot humid climate. PLEASE give me advice based on all your knowledge on this very fine subject.

lol. Well to my knowledge parents are usually merely just scaring their son/daughter so that they will stop. Some may be serious though. I have passed drug tests and smoked 2 days before. I drank a ton of water and took 2 niacins that night, then one the day of the test. I passed.

Niacin is a flushing supplement that can be bought at rite aid or a leading local phamacy. I just say go with your gut feeling. If you feel like you shouldn't smoke, don't. If you think it's okay, do so. But if you find out your gettring a test immediately switch to water and try to sweat. THC is stored in your fat cells. So it prolly wouldn't take much to get out of your system.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yeahhh. well how many niacins come in a pack or whatever? because if they come in a big purdy red pack then ill take 2 every night for the next 10 nights. do you think that would be effective at all?

well, they come in a pill botle. They're pills. Prolly like 10 bucks for 40-80 depending on the brand you get. Just take one a night is all that you need. I've heard some people take 2 the night before the drug test then 1 2 hours prior to the test and they were safe. That and lots of water. But you don't want too much water the DAY of the test, drink something else like juice so that your urine is not too watery for them to accept the sample.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Hi there,
You said that you weigh 120 Lbs ? and exercise all the time ? Then you really just need to flush your system with tasty water my man, Your folks threatened to test you ? really I think that most folks would never do that. What would they do to you anyways. I mean would they see that you were locked up or something ?
I also wanted to say welcome to the site, there is a sweet amount of good info here to read on, I would also take a peruse through the site rules so you are aware of things and don't accidently step all over yourself. For example we do not allow foul language as that never really is impressive, and believe it or not all these heads here are really cool. I've never seen such a cool site where everyone is so mellow and funny.
anyways welcome and enjoy
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Why not talk to your Dad,tell him you are tired of not being trusted. Tell him if he doesn't trust you, that you would be happy to take a test right now, He will either call your bluff and test you, in that case you would pass being 2 months smoke free, or the threat of a random test would more than likely end, then its new bud time. Just keep things cool after that..

Oh btw you said, if I test my new bud... do you grow under your dads nose? If so how does he not know about it...

Just curious, but has anybody even thought of how old this kid might be? and as a parent, i wouldnt want my kid dabbing on to the MJ until he can make his own choice and 18 years old.. LOL....
but seriously i have seen younger people get banned from this forum before due to age and i would think this might be one of them..
Basically we have a lot of grownups here helping an underage KID hide his MJ habits from his parents, something about that just doesnt sound right.. just my 2 cents..

thx firepower....no mod on when he posted. sometimes takes a lil bit to get to it.
No no one should grow behind there parents back. the parents can and will be held liable even if they didn't know about it.
Also gotta be 18 to be on the site.

Yup i figured he was underage by his langauage, his size and how his father is threatening him. But there wasn't much i could do so i figured i'd at least try and help him before he got banned lol.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

i have to agree with fire power , i know i smoke like crazy , but , i never burnt around them , i stopped my kids best i could till they turned 18 , than its pretty much there decision

I know exactly how you feel man.

parents are crazy these days
freaking out about smoking pot.
making a mountain of an anthill
and doing random drug tests all the time

the only thing they need to be worried about it you getting caught
and if they allowed you to do it, it would be way harder for you to get caught

personally, I've never been drug tested by my parents or been caught by them or the law.
but plenty of my friends have.

if you can get a hold of some niacins, that's the way to go
if you wanna cheat, try putting a drop or two of bleach in your urine.
worked for 2 of my friends.

well, considering we all think marijuana should be legalized, i dont care if he's "young" or not, since we're all here for the same thing, lets just keep blazing.

everyone's right about the niacin though. not too sure about bleach, my friend did it once and his came out positive for coke

noodlemasterr88 said:
well, considering we all think marijuana should be legalized, i dont care if he's "young" or not, since we're all here for the same thing, lets just keep blazing.

I have to disagree with you on that point. It should matter if he is young. Minors should not be doing drugs or drinking alcohol. Look how many die from drinking and driving!

When we say we want it legal, I'm sure the vast majority of people on here mean they want it legal for adults.

AlienBait said:
I have to disagree with you on that point. It should matter if he is young. Minors should not be doing drugs or drinking alcohol. Look how many die from drinking and driving!

When we say we want it legal, I'm sure the vast majority of people on here mean they want it legal for adults.

Good point AB!

Weed should be like cigs... Legal to anyone over 18.

Also, its less harmful to the body than alcohol.

i agree also to alot of points in this under 18 too young,agree, should be legal, duh, of course it should not just for medical but for all, the problem is in the regulation is places like the usa who gonna be the watchdog on it after all the tobacco companys do just walk into govt and take over the lead ( i know no politics but im using it as example) and the other problem is how in the heck would we set prices and then taxes on it i can see it though go in and buy Original Thai 200 pre rolled non filter class A fattys for 300 bucks now thats the place i wanna live in

Nobody has mentioned anything about how young minds and bodies are still in the growth stage. I know I didn't follow my own advice, but give your body and mind a chance to mature without "drugs".

Seems like the older people are being a little hypocritical. You smoke, but if you catch your kid smoking you punish him and make him stop. Just like parents like smoke 2 packs a day and wonder why their kid is smoking cigs. When you tell someone they can't do that because they're not old enough or even ** that marijuana is terrible and is illegal for a reason, what are you trying to do to your kid. Wouldn't you want him to be like you? Why not explain to him about marijuana. By being a parent and blazing you pretty much turned you kid into a pothead whether you wanted it or not. Weed is illegal, if your kid finds out you smoke, which they would, what would keep them from smoking? I think weed is a peaceful thing that can be used by anyone old enough to understand it. What's the difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old really? It's illegal for both. What about a 16 year old and a 40 year old. Most older people haven't even been to college and there are people that are 16 years old in college classes.

Latest posts

Back