Damn choppers again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red eyed gardener

Reaction score
Well guess what?The pigs just left here again.Said they had some info that I had re fired the grow room they busted me with in September.There was a chopper a circling about an hour ago,and I asked one of the cops if it was checking me out and he said yea.So I figure they were the source of the info they were talking about.There is no heat out there or anything,so I don't know what they could have seen that would lead them back here.Im supposed to be in court at 9:30 in the morning for a pre trial on my case,from September so I bet they were just trying to get me on something else.Anyway,I consented,they found nothing,and I am just sitting here learning to hate them even more.The little rookie prick that drove 80 miles an hour while taking me to the jailhouse in Metropolis in september without offering to help me put my seat belt on was there with his hand on his gun ready to fill me full of slugs in case I got violent or something I guess.Im just glad the house wasn't full of pot smoke like it usually is.I hope my cooperation,or there screw up helps me in court in the morning.:eek:

good old leo...here's to hoping their fk up help you out :48:

So basically what they are doing is... using thousands of tax payer's dollars to try and convict you for growing a substance that has scientifically been proven to be safe to consume and have many various medical uses... sounds like a smart way to use tax payer's dollars.. hmm!!

You shoulda' run across the bridge to Paducah :woohoo:

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
sounds like a smart way to use tax payer's dollars.. hmm!!

Naw man. That money is borrowed from China. All tax payers money goes to pay the 73.9 million dollar a day interest on borrowed money. If putting it that way makes you feel any better. :laugh:

I hate ALL cops,,even the ones that are kinfolk. The 1st thing ya have to be to join the Police Force,, is a PRICK. All cops are Pricks,,some just bigger pricks then others.:rolleyes:

Power corrupts with absolutly NO EXCEPTIONS

Latest posts

Back