Dank here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey yo Dank! Guess what time it is???

Ain't nothin' but a wake n bake babay, just a few bowls got me goin' crazay!

:ccc:

Wake n bake roll call!! We must proceedith, and smoke thy weedith!!! :ccc::48::bong:

your too late i beat you too it ;) being a insomniac has its perk's lol

:banana:

i guess it doesnt help all i have is a 10-12 week haze to smoke on :stuff-1125699181_i_

your too late i beat you too it ;) being a insomniac has its perk's lol

:banana:

Well it's hard to be late to a wake n bake when it's required to wake before you bake. I think you never waked and just baked you cheater! :rofl: ;)

My friend can't wake n bake till 2pm workin 3rd shift bahaha.

you are correct sir ......

but in that case im many many bakes ahead of so you need to catch up for this to be fair

you growin any of the dns gear ?
i still have yet to make up my mind on what i want they all look yummy

Yeah I got some a few months back before they had their site and stuff, but I took a break from growing after I got them, so I just started germ'ing them Monday, put some in dirt yesterday and waiting for them to pop, waiting for the rest to crack, which will probably be today or tomorrow. Haven't checked on them yet.

Anyways I got Purple Monkey (GDP x 7th gen. Purple Voodoo), K.A.S.I. (don't remember exact strains but I think it's Afghan Kush x Blueberry Yumbolt x GDP or something, Kush/Afghan/Sativa/Indica), then I got some Incredibly Fking Purple (Fking Incredible x GDP).

The last one they haven't release quite yet. Everything is just in seedling stage right now, so haven't really got to fully test anything yet.

Actually I do believe that was a freebie from the tude. lol However I still have the beans/strains you sent me to give a go :) such as the KC45. I believe thats the strain name. lol :vap-Bong_smoker:
was that one of my beans >.> how did you get your hands on that i wonder

jk jk

youll like it was a treat to grow

i made some crosses with it still have yet to pop any of those

Latest posts

Back