Day 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budders Keeper

Reaction score
Howdy all, it's "day 1" again:) It's seems that no matter how many "day 1's" there are it continues to be a very exciting day for me.

Just dropped 6 freshly rooted clones in a Ebb & flow system and away we go. The strain is romulan. I plan a 2 week veg, 7-9wks flower...to fill a 5x5room.

Anyhow, just had to tell someone and I know ya'all can keep a secret. Time to burn some Hashplant from the last round.

Smoke up:48: :farm:

Howdy all, I think they're gonna live. No signs of stress...or growth really for that matter, but it's early.

day1 002.JPG

day1 003.JPG

day1 006.JPG
...and away we go!

budders i like that system and your girl's look good

Why thanks, doc! I'm gonna give it a few more days and then officially start a journal. They still haven't really taken off. No signs of problems on the plants or in the res, just starting off slow. Weird thing is the ones that were smaller and did not get put in, are bigger. They are just oasis cubes sitting on perlite with a cup of nutes from the res dumped on them each day. You can see them in the background in the first pick.

The lights coming on so i'm gonna check them out.

Latest posts

Back