Decrease the stench of my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joker448

Reaction score
what can i use to decrease the marijuana smell of my plant because im planning on building a growing cabinet and need to know, please help.

Carbon filters are the best. Go check the DIY forum there is good way to make one there.

i have heard of people using air purifiers as well, but not sure if they work as good

What about a charcoal canister? I'm not sure if thats what its called but it makes the air smell normal

activated charcoal filter in your ventilation, not that i know the differance between charcoal and activated charcoal...

dont have to high of an expectation, like I did.

You wont' totally get rid of smell.

I got inline fan connected to big charcoal filer made by can.
A Sharper Image GP Ionic breeze.

Maybe i have a very sensitive sense of smell, but when ever I walk in
my house, I can smell the MJ.. and everytime i open the door to the grow
room, you can smell the tasty sweet aroma.. which = wife nagging.

Goodluck

I use a carbon canister (made from 5 gal. bucket) at the out end of my growbox, I also have a 5 gal. bucket filled with water and a strong cleanser (Pine-Sol) with a small air stone running in it. I have no odor problem.

Peace...j.b.

jb247, and bbb you guys are right dead on,
only I don't use pine sol cause it really is too much for my snoot, and thats even watered down. Yeah, it works to cover odor though. The activated charcoal in the right size container is supposed to be more than enough to do the job, but I have done that yet. Like I said bbb your right to point us to the thread in the forum DIY. I think that one was done by DLToker.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back