deficiency?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no doubt thanks andy and bubble...but here is the strange thing(unless this is how it works)...ive been watering with the same water for about a month now and the problem just arose.thats why i took it for nute burn at first with over feeding,but i dunno im just a nub in the learning process.ive read the ph in your water dictates the ph in the soil...if so then you see the first argument about the using the same water for a month.clearly im lost but the second round i will no doubt make you guys proud...im sure of it haha thanks.

i use fox farm soil ph 8.5,water ph 6.5-6.8 EVERY TIME,NO EXCEPTIONS.PH not a problem here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that i know my soil has less than 1-1-1 for nutes(almost nuteless)i know its a deficiency,also the fact that its starting from the bottom up gave it away as well.on the yellowing of the leaves,the stems on the leaves have turned well lighter than the yellow of a banana pretty much neon yellow.thats the limbs and the leaves.the leaves have crumpled up and died and the limbs are bright yellow.pretty lame.

yo im really buggin,and i hate to be a menace and i know it probably isnt that bad,but i need some help.this is my first grow and id hate to be persuaded not to grow because my big girl crapped on me cause of my inability to grow.if this girl goes like i said ill probably never grow again.it takes to long for what im trying to do.some might not agree but it makes life alot easier.

Latest posts

Back