Did cops screw up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red eyed gardener

Reaction score
I went to court today and on the court docket it said missing doccuments and missing arrest date.When i was headed out of court the officer that took my fingerprints on the day i was arrested came up to me and said that they forgot to take some prints that day and could i come by the sheriffs department and get printed.I kindly told him ,i have been advised by my lawyer not to, and he did not look to happy and said,ok ill tell them.I have been charged with production of cannabis of over 500 grams of dried weed.
Plus they are charging me with cultivation because they got like 30 plants.They are trying to get me with distribution just because they found baggies and some joints but i didnt have any scales or nothing.I was just wondering what you guys and goddeses thought.I found out that Chicago has started only giving out tickets for persons with 50 grams or less.I guess only some progress seeing that they are still trying to cash in and keep fueling the drug war

Sure sounds like it and I sure hope so:)

That was the best answer you could have given them.

Have you spoken to your lawyer since?

No,he said he had to bow out because he was representing somoene else who was somehow involved in my case and they appointed my a different public defender.Sounds to me like there may be an informant or something because i cant think of anybody else that would be involved and need defending.Also its awful dang funny they happened to fly right over my house and see 7 plants less than 2 feet high.

Someone knew about your grow Bro. Happens everytime.

Sad to hear, Red, but I hope the missing docs and such are helpful for your case (hinders their case against you). Yes, sounds like a snitch....

Red eyed gardener said:
No,he said he had to bow out because he was representing somoene else who was somehow involved in my case and they appointed my a different public defender.Sounds to me like there may be an informant or something because i cant think of anybody else that would be involved and need defending.Also its awful dang funny they happened to fly right over my house and see 7 plants less than 2 feet high.

Sounds like one of your friends got in trouble and snitched you out. Are you in GA by chance?

I don't think there was any way they spotted plants that small from a plane. I also think that someone ratted you out. This is a perfect example of "tell no one". It is truly hard to determine what people will do when they are confronted with their own imprisonment. Many, especially those younger with families would rat out their grandmas to save their own necks.

I hope the inefficiency of the police department will be in your favor.

I'm a little confused as to why they didnt just appoint the new guy you got to defend you to the other guy that now needs defending..... I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya

loose lips sink ships and dead men tell no tales

and stitches for snitches....

I hope everything turns out in your favor, bud.

Latest posts

Back