Dirt VS Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep it simple drit

I like drit "Good thing's take time."

i just completed a dwc grow and had the best results ive ever had. it wasnt hard just change water every 2 weeks. out side of that it was just like the soil grow. well, not exactly my plants were healthier

To me it is way easier. If there is a problem you change the water. If problem in dirt you flush and pray...... Its less mess to clean up. The yeild is not even a contest. To me there is no drawbacks at all.

Stunzeed..

my first ever successful grow i had 1 hydro and 1 dirt plant from the same bagseed and i found the hydro was easier to grow, grew faster and could take much more nute/stress, where as the dirt plant i had trouble with in the beginning with feeding, but in the end the dirts smell/taste and color(purple)came out alot more in the dirt plant vs the hydro. so id say they both have their pros and cons

also the yeild od the dro was only slightly higher, got about 3/4 of an ounce of the dirt and an oounce off the hydro

Latest posts

Back