Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
way to go Ray---much respect for those who do not accept defeat easily---nice job with the EMT skills---:hubba: ---looking forward to the photo update of your T5 v. T12 experiment---:lama:

I have plants popping up now. Got 3 of 5 out of the ground and looks like with alittle resusatation I will get the other 2 to go. I have 3 unpopped yet but I will start them soon.

the four pp's are started after the single one. we got her going our way now. peace...:cool:

103_6832.jpg

103_6838.jpg

:ccc:--- april 4---and then there were 10---lost another from the manhandling transplant to 5 gal buckets---root ball fell apart and broke some of those new tender white and delicate roots---tried to save it---but found her lying down in the soil this morning---RIP---the rest all look like they love the new soil mix and are thriving---so confident in their new home---i pinched their tops---HA---moving right along---full strength 1k hps 2-3 ft away---get some pics up at the end of the week---green mojo---

I was a bit late getting my fan going and ended up doing some hst,but they have rebounded nicely:)

Down to 8 now...removed the double plants in one pot
Everthing looking good from here.

Water meter is broken its in the grow room and I have to let them in to fix it. My plan is to delay them till end of may and then I can put most of my OD seedlings OD and store my other mature plants in the spare bedroom.

Sucks but has to be done. :doh:

Purple Peach_014.JPG

well i dunno how y'all get nice big pictures here. still nothing but headaches on my end.
i'll keep showing these here as i said i would.. but i know now to never give my word to do another journal here again :(

getting a little crowded in my veg room, these are probably the only plants in there not in dire need of a transplant (yet ;) ) *i've never seen roots come shooting up out of the top of the soil before.. till now. probably not a good sign eh? :rofl:
lol

anyway all 5 peach's are lookin as they should.
pics are from april 3rd (hence the A3 ;) )

Peach_A3-1.jpg

Peach_A3-2.jpg

Peach_A3-3.jpg

kao--sorry bout your headaches posting pics---been there done that too---resize mine to 70/70---hope that helps---thanks for your persistence---looking good---:ccc:

:ciao: kao...thanks buddy..Those ladies ARe Loveing on ya man...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

pk out doors 008.jpgalso eligible---found these 2 out doors today next to the spot the beans were harvested from---and now we are back to 12---

:yay:

pk out doors 005.jpg
pk out doors 006.jpg
View attachment 164978
pk out doors 008.jpg

sorry bout the sh**** pics

I **** the bed again...lef my PP and some other strains dry out and they are mad at me now.
Sorry just too many diffrent cups and seedlings going at the moment they got left on a table and forgotten. My bad.

Did find them all wilted and nasty transplanted them to new soil and we shall see how they recover...Again feel really bad about this, but I belive they will recover soon enough.

Priceless...:hitchair:

Been there done that...

This is a fun grow to watch! Green FEMALE mojo to all ya all~

:ciao: gonna be checking them over now for Females:D

orangesunshine...a few of us will be moveing some these outside..How well do they do?...I think ya said they was made outside..is that right?

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF0343.JPG

DSCF0344.JPG

DSCF0345.JPG

DSCF0346.JPG

DSCF0347.JPG

DSCF0349.JPG

DSCF0350.JPG

DSCF0353.JPG

DSCF0355.JPG

DSCF0357.JPG

DSCF0358.JPG

DSCF0359.JPG

4u2---looking good brother---yes these beans were made outside---your guess on her outdoor performance is as good as mine---my money is on MONSTERS---the fathers side of this equation yield was under 2 pounds per plant in 2009---12-15' tall x 6-8' wide---flower density was average---had some powdery mildew issues---think it was related to the location---mom has never had a full season outdoors with me---she is an indoor plant---she was only 1' tall for her brief pollenation life outside---her and her 2 sisters were brought outside when dad was shooting his wad last summer---i was breaking branches off of dad and shaking them over mom for full coverage---home for moms sisters has always been trained to grow in their alloted space indoors and has never grown a full season outside---she likes to be bushy---

looking forward to those doing the outdoor thang:farm:

nice about this group grow is we got indoor soil and hydro---and---now the great outdoors:yay:

the Dank Bank thanks you ALL for finding the space to grow these beans and share your experiences in this grow journal

:lama: :48:

Just gave the girls a drink.
They are all looking good.
Still to cold to move outside.
Will need to transplant to bigger pots soon if weather does not cooperate.

BIU :bong:

first Female spoted:yay: okay I made up my mind..I will Veg these in 1 gals untill 4/20..at that time I should have more females shown and will transplant to 3 galon bags..veg them another 10 days and May 1 We flip :aok: been doing the flip on 4/20 but because My testers for Freeman( Mr Bubba D ) was started a little late I want give them a bit more veg time...I did a little LST on one in hope to be bushy female..ALso have plot preped and ready out back for The solected one...take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

duck...I made a hoop house again..verry easy and cheap..moved a few out there all ready..:aok: mojo for your grow my friend

Here are my Purple Peach making there first Photo Shoot. The little one is the one that didnt know what way was up.

DSCN3241.JPG

DSCN3242.JPG

DSCN3243.JPG

DSCN3244.JPG

DSCN3245.JPG

Latest posts

Back