Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my Purple Peach all 12 looking good waiting for them to show sex should be within the next two weeks. One of these girls are going in the green house mabey two if I dont get a female starship.:hubba:

DSCN3462-1.JPG

DSCN3464.JPG

DSCN3467.JPG

DSCN3468.JPG

DSCN3469.JPG

DSCN3470.JPG

DSCN3471.JPG

DSCN3472.JPG

why do i have to be the one to post after ray? :( now mine are gonna look even more haggard :(
:eek:
lol

so pretty much time for another transplant here. love the new t5's for the growth i get.. but hate em for the growth i get too ;)

i tossed another peach in the bloom room, the pick of the litter. i'm hoping it's not another dude.
i have 3 more in veg, but i dunno if i count the third. it's very un-happy looking. must not have taken to the transplant i guess. it's been sittin there in the corner pouting for a while, haven't had to water it or anything. :(

depending on when my next plants come down i might try to do the rest inside, or it'll be outside manually.. kinda timid to do these guys outside in the yard full season, they'd be huge.

as usual; winging it ;)
and as usual.. re-editing pics :( *had two that were 4kb's too big :doh: :fid:

first 4 pics are of the 2 peaches in veg, then 3 pics of the one i put in the bloom room, and the last is the pouty peach

DSCN1853.jpg

DSCN1854.jpg

DSCN1863.jpg

DSCN1864.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1847.jpg

unhappy_peach.jpg

very nice plants ppl ... very good work

fast recovery to that pouty peach

Kao---not to feel so bad my friend---that Ray Jay certainly is a tuff act to follow---green mojo to the pouty little brat---this is all i got---last one left---chose it before i composted the rest---thankfully i chose well and it is a girl---just hope it will start to reveg soon---

1 purple peach 001.jpg 1 purple peach 002.jpg

:48:

How many hours light you getting now Orange?...

Kao..if it makes ya feel better..Ray jays plants look a bit droopy 2yours..:giggle: Pump some Worm poo in that hurting Gal:aok:

How many do we have blooming Now?..I have 2 that are in week 2 bloom and 1 in week 1 bloom..and the Nice Fat GAl gonna watch over the Garden out back..pics later

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

orangesunshine said:
A6 and SF---thanks for chiming in---is our friend on the boat ok---can only assume the purple peach went well for him---being the first to run these he should be done or close to by now---would you be so kind as to remind him that we are here and looking forward to his contribution in this thread as the only hydro guy---thanks---green mojo always :watchplant:

No site of the boater in some time, not sure what he is all up to.

no man, nothing from inside has gone out (but i do have other stuff out, looking happier with my nighttime temps than yours is ;))
don't think she took to well to the transplant is all i can think.

good sign it's going to be a female though.. i mean i've done nothing wrong i can think of, and now it's being all pouty to me and giving me the cold shoulder.. so, typical ;) :D lol

4u, that's my lone bloomer, the other was a dude. still waiting for this one to show. the rest are all still unknown (the tops still haven't shown me anything, and i don't think they're going to :( )

4u---approx 13 hrs 51 min and picking up approx 1 min more of light each day---she's been outside for 3-4 weeks now---not worrying about the purple peach any more---dug her a hole yesterday---she's reveging and in for the long haul---:woohoo:---maybe pick up some soil today or tomorrow for the transplant---got a purple kush turned mother went outside same time with leaves turning purple and she doesn't want to start reveging yet---keeping my fingers crossed for her---need some mojo---get some pics up in a couple days---

os. problems here man

what problems Irish?..or did I read this wrong..?

My Outdoor girl is doing great..she seems to be getting use to the Great outdoors:yay: I topped her @ 4th node and again a few days ago...looking for that Bush orangesunshine said..staked her up on all 3 branches...weather here is warming too..I have the hole dug and ready:aok: Im thinking next week she will go into the ground:aok:...alsolike to mention Orange has allowed me to work these to f2...I have 2 female pheno and had a couple Males to chose from...went with ..structure/rub/trich...hopeing for some DAnk *** beans..

orangsunshine...mucho mojo comeing your way my friend:48:

Thanks orangesunshine for allowing me to make f2:cool:

Male is on the Left..for those that cant make him out:p

DSCF0730.JPG

stoked to report this morning that my purple peach in the bloom room is a gal :woohoo:
so i think the remaining ones will be OD plants now.
too crowded to add any more and i wont have room for a few weeks.. that's way to late to be starting plants inside here.

so i think i'll buck the others down a bit, take clones and sex (and throw out those tops that still haven't shown me anything besides a marijuana plant's ability to survive in water ;) ) and try to contain these ones this outdoor season.

that's my thinking today anyway, but you know me.. ;) :D

:)

purple peach is dug in for the summer in her new home---hole is only 3x3---organic bag soil with all the stuff we like---not a great pic---get some again in a week or so when she settles in---

transplant pp & pk mom may 12 001.jpg

Howdy Gang:ciao: :bong:

Will be placing my 12 in the ground once it dries up a bit. Hopefully later today:)

Nice to see ya too Duck...Have any shown Sex yet?....and how was your germ rate?...throw some pics up when Ya can my friend...Happy growing

orangesunshine....Mine outside is Loveing the Sun the last couple days here..gonna build a hoop house over her as I put her in the ground today..and temps tomarrow only gonna be 50f:doh: why do we start out saying..." come on plants grow"....then come Sptember we say...wow slow down...:rofl:...I kept that other Male I have maybe take him to Hicks back yard..:spit:...

Got them in the ground.

Germ rate was 12 of 12, still waiting to show sex.

Now if only this rain would stop and we could get some warmer temps, they will take off outside.

I don't know how I missed this one. I'm in, late, but I'm in.:stuff-1125699181_i_ :confused2: :2940th_rasta: Plants look good guys. GREEN MOJO!!

looking nice Irish. Out in the horse pasture by himself? funny. That's where pollen filled boys should be huh.

Latest posts

Back