Dirty Dozen going on a Purple Peach Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
few pics of my lady going into bloom. :)

it's gonna be interesting; temps are rising just with the few nice days we've had, and we've got what.. 7-8 weeks to go :eek: :ignore: lol

the other's are definitely going to be OD plants now.. i already cut one way back and put it outside.

peach-may18.jpg

peach-may18b.jpg

peach-may18c.jpg

peach-may18d.jpg

okay heres my update...I have the One tall pheno flowering and makeing f2 with a smaller pheno as well as a tall one....And lets not forget the Great Outdoors;)

take care and be safe

DSCF0763.JPG

DSCF0764.JPG

DSCF0765.JPG

DSCF0794.JPG

DSCF0790.JPG

P5190010.JPG

P5190011.JPG

P5190012.JPG

P5190013.JPG

P5190014.JPG

Mmmmk here is a pics of mine today. Maybe not, the pics upload but no pics appear, sorry

try again, looks like it only wants tiny pics today, not sure why because my others all fit.

op.jpg

that's MP's pic uploading for ya sherwood :(
gives me headaches trying to get pictures up on this forum now too.
lookin good though m8 :)

well i had one of the clones i put in the bloom room show dude this morn. i'm thinking the other will be a female, but no confirmation yet.

i started 6;
1 didn't come up (and i couldn't even find it's remains :confused2: )
2 were dudes
1 still yet to show (but i'm leaning gal)
have one female that's about 2 weeks into bloom now.
and i still got that stupid stunted runted goof (probably just axe it.. if the other clone is female.)

honestly, i'll be quite happy with just 2 peach gals to play around with. with all that's on my plate right now, that's probably perfect ;)

here's my pp hunkered down for the reveg and the start of spring---thinking of starting some new beans---

pk harvest in tray inside moved outdoors 018.jpgATTACH]169104[/ATTACH]pk harvest in tray inside moved outdoors 019.jpg

Attachments

• pk harvest in tray inside moved outdoors 020.jpg
    pk harvest in tray inside moved outdoors 020.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 38
very nice everyone...Mojo for the Out door growers..as well as the Indoor runs

just dosed with mycorrhizae, fish, guano, and molasses---putting out snail bait tonight---1st is the purple kush---2nd is our purple peach

hope for re veg 010.jpg hope for re veg 009.jpg

Looks good orangesunshine....I like to use bendable copper tubeing to keep them slimmy crawlers away.....Mojo for the reveg

:48:

never had much luck with the copper---these snails seem to be immune to the electric force field---they do like beer though---gonna spluge and set em up with coors lite all round---nothing like marinated escargo---:D

Take a water hose. cut it in half diameter wise. make sure it is long enough to go all the way around your plant about 2 ft or a ittle better.with a few nails driven thru it to hold in place tight against the ground. fill with a little, little, little,(little )amount of table salt. As long as it don't rain they will stay away.

:48::48:

yes 4u a troft of salt but like I said "LITTLE" Amount of salt. The snails dont crawl thru it. You will find a few dead one that try tho.

irish---thanks---congrats on the graduation---very proud moment i am sure---being a weekend dad---i will be asking for parenting advice in the future for my 9 yr daughter

ozzy---what's up with the small amount of salt---why not a ring of fire---are we talking table salt or epsom

table salt if you use very much and it rains, and washes the table salt out it can kill your plants. A small amount won't hurt but a large amount will kill the plants.

:lama: I make it on the hill yesterday finally(paying the price today:( ) I still have 8 out of 13 PP going in the woods 5 are females and three have not shown. With the way my back is I'm going to let the a male if one is a male get his freak on:hubba: they are far enough away from the other plants and down wind normally that I shouldn't get seeds on my other plants and if I do ol'well be some crazy crosses of the PP. There are 8 different strains on the hill 1-Hoosier Daddy(Irish) oak tree took out the other 2:(, 2-Satori f3(Benny), 4-Blackberry(Riot), 2 Smallblock kush(Snake), 2 Scream(Riot), 12 Skunk #1(Ozzy), 1 Misty x blue moonshine(BBP) and 1 "ol'Stella" Purple Frosting(little bald buddy 4U) my PF patch took a flooding when the hilll slipped and changed the water run off course. I will try to take a camera with me the next trip up the hill, but this time I was pilled up feeling no pain and went for it. I can't hardly stand to set or move this morning thu.

Damn that maybe one of my longest post that I typed my self.

:48:
Yall Stay Safe and have a great Memorial Day weekend.

ozzy---sorry to hear about your knee/back issues---wish i could help tend your garden---thanks for the update---feel better---try this morrocan hash laced doobie of pk---:48:

irish---peaches brother peaches---that patuli oil smell makes me gag---glad to hear all is well---peachy smell will come---i'll twist another if ozzy doesn't pass that doobie to you---on another note---i'll be hitting you up for some parenting advice since you and ell are a model of success---i got a a 9 yr old---she's got me wrapped---growing cat nip and cat grass for her cats

Heres my update...This one is in flower at 30 days today..My OD Gal..

Irish...when ya start flower on her?..just curious how yours got ahead of mine....I know I useually flip shed on 4/20...that would have put me at 6 weeks as well..but decided to veg the Mr Bubba D for a bit more...anywho...Mojo for everyones peaches

DSCF0886.JPG

DSCF0887.JPG

DSCF0888.JPG

DSCF0889.JPG

DSCF0915.JPG

DSCF0918.JPG

Latest posts

Back