Disclosure (proof we arent alone)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HemperFi said:
Okay, here's my take on what's going on inthe universe. Some twenty-five thousand years ago or so, there was a galactic war in the, far more advanced than us puny humans, center of this place we call the "Milky Way."

We are the losers of that war. All the races of human were put here. This is a prison colony, and yes, we are being watched.

But we are no more important to those watching than a petri dish is to your garden variety bio chemist. We are a genitic experiment.

We will either wipe ourselves out, become victim of some galacitic cataclism, or eventually be brought back into the fold.

In the mean time I'm gonna watch these plants gro....

No matter what you think or believe you are not yet evolved enough to be told. You wouldn't understand.

And, you are not as important as you believe you are.

Peace

Sounds like you've been reading "Alien interview" by Lawrence Spencer. Entertaining story, but it was a hoax... ;)

nvthis said:
Sounds like you've been reading "Alien interview" by Lawrence Spencer. Entertaining story, but it was a hoax... ;)

Somebody had to prove that huh? :rofl: :rofl:

nvthis said:

Nope -- never read it -- came up with that one on my own. I have another...

As Steven Hawkings has stated, "Heaven and Hell are figments of human imagination."

God is an advanced, self-aware computer (probably in the future) Everything we preceive is a simulization, like on a hollow deck in star treck. This "reality" is but one of billions of interdimensional realities. As individuals we have a lot of creative powers here, but we humans are about as insignificant in the grand scheem of things as a tiny knat flying around out there in the desert is to my life here on the boat. We are on our own together. It is up to us. What about string theory, or membrains, or...

I have been thinking a lot about "Life Force," What exactly is that power which animates us while alive and is gone when we die?.

Energy so uncuantifiable that it is completely ignored. Just sayin....

Nothing to do with Alians ect lol but a little something relevent to 2012.

In 1859 there was a perfect solar storm which washed over the earth, at that point in time it wasn't very noticeable due to the lack of electronics used at that time only thing that really was affected was the telegraph.

It was proven a few years back by NASA that the reason for the perfect solar storm was that there are actually gaps in the Earth's magnetic field and the solar storm lined up perfectly with the gap in our magnetic field.

We are said to be back in those perfect conditions for that to happen again in yep that’s right, 2012.

If we do have another perfect storm, with how much we rely on technology nowadays it would cause chaos it would take months to get all of our electronics back working again not to mention a huge amount of money in a messed up economy.

The Earth’s magnetic field is our shield against such things which is why most solar storms don't really do much. We get the occasional small one which partly gets through like back in 1921 and 1960 which took out the radio and made the Northern Lights act a bit strange. But when those shields are down and we get hit with another perfect solar storm, we would be pretty screwed to be honest.

800px-Magnetosphere_rendition.jpg

A.gif

dman1234 said:
and what about that thing where you say what you want to eat and it appears.
Will they have "bud dispensers" too? :icon_smile:

Everything is created on a sub molecular level -- so anything is possible to duplicate -- what pheno do you desire today?

I know when I smoked the Romulan Strain I felt a connection to the pictures of hick's BBQ'ing meat!!! I think that proves this theory without a doubt.

bho_expertz said:
I need a hat like ArtVandolay ...
;)
hXXp://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A0PDoX8QJ3tOJxkAXgOJzbkF?p=how+to+build+a+tin+foil+hat&fr=&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top

Latest posts

Back