Disco Ball and Bagseed (PHOTOS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i just purchased a 600 watt digital mh/hps setup from htg but thats gonna be my veg/flower part of the box. the other part ima have for cfls to grow maybe two mothers and some clones if im lucky and it all works

Today I transplanted these babies into 2-gallon containers. They're still under a 250 watt metal halide, but that's because I'm waiting for my 600 watt bulbs to come in the mail. They should be here by the end of this week. For now, the 250 will keep them lit adequately, as the space is approximately 8 square feet.

No problems so far, except a slight yellow streak on one of the disco ball clones. Not sure what it is, but I've attached a photo for your review. This is the only one out of 14 plants that has this problem, so I know it's not nute burn or anything.

Onward...

DSCN2625.JPG

DSCN2631.JPG

DSCN2632.JPG

Here is day 30 since the seeds sprouted. Plants are looking good. I've included a photo of the grow space I've set up. As soon as my 600 watt bulbs arrive, I'll move the plants under this dual-bulb air-cooled monster reflector. You'll see I've mounted two 600 watt electronic ballasts on the wall, along with a dedicated circuit for all the electrical components. Hopefully I can get them under there soon. 250 watts isn't going to cut it for much longer...

DSCN2646.JPG

DSCN2656.JPG

DSCN2659.JPG

The floor space is 6 X 4. It's actually 1200 watts...

Ha ha...Disco Ball is the name of the strain. It's a cross of Blueberry X Northern Lights.

It's been 31 days since these babies sprouted. I've moved them under 1200 watts of HPS and they're already looking happier. I will put them into 12/12 on October 1, so I have 8 days of veg left. I'm trying to decide wheter or not to top them. If I did, it might keep them smaller and give the lower branches a chance to develop before flowering begins. Plus, I'll have 14 cuttings that I can clone.

Any opinions on this?

Four of these babies are female. Here's hoping the other 10 are female...

DSCN2669.JPG

DSCN2663.JPG

DSCN2673.JPG

Oooooooohhhhh.......I was just playing around but what a crazy name dude!!

Thanks, man. I think it's pretty funny, too. It was chosen because the buds are so bright and shiny under the light. It's actually a cross of Blueberry X Northern Lights. Nice stoney buzz with a bit of clarity thrown in so you can get stuff done (although it's much more fun to sit on the couch and watch HBO whilst eating a whole box of cheese-its...)

Latest posts

Back