DNA Genetics' MysteryHazexL.A.Confidential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice grow bombbud
puffa.
Gotta question did you use any additive to keep it that short or is it the pheno?

I have got LA confidential x East coast diesel from DNA genetics growing right now.Your plants are looking good and I hope my LA looks that good.I'll be watching the end of this and the smoke report.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Hello, everyone:D. Just to clear up a few things. I started these on 12/12 from seed because they were test beans made from a sat and ind. I didn't know what to expect but knew I didn't want large plants so I went 12/12 from seed. Now, it took around 30 days for sex to show so thats why my plant isn't near done and at around 9 weeks:D.
bud_118.jpg
bud_119.jpg

bud 121.jpg

bud 120.jpg

Looking good BBP. How did I miss this plant starting at 12/12 from seed?

Only 10 inches? Oh no! Do you think sexing her caused her to stop growing, because she's making all those seeds?

I am doing a couple of plants 12/12 from the start, but I smoke way more bud than that. Hmmmmmm.:joint4:

Do you think sexing her caused her to stop growing, because she's making all those seeds?
No, I think it's short because it's indica dom and I started her from 12/12.

Coming along good. I'm going to give her one more strong dose of nutes then nothing but water and a few additives on out. She is getting VERY frosty:hubba:. Strong smell, kind of reminds me of blackberries but not exactly. 1st pic is a scale shot. 2nd pic is the very top of her...FROSTY:beatnik:.
bud_134.jpg
bud_131.jpg

bud 133.jpg

bud 132.jpg

Looking real nice BBP. Gotta love them strains that smell and taste like fruit. Tell ya mang we can't get enough of them. :p Anyway everything is looking great as always. Keep up the great work. :aok:

Beautiful, just plain beautiful. I hope my lady gets her freak on like that girl does, wow them trichs look nice and frosty. GREAT job BBP.

That lady is bling bling looks like she got crushed diamonds on her. You always keep ya ladies looking good bomb

I love watching your grows. Teach me the ways of soil, brother! I STRONGLY think you should try a hydro grow. The outcome would be insane with how well you do with soil!

Latest posts

Back