DNA Genetics' MysteryHazexL.A.Confidential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
This is like day 4 of veg. They are going to 12/12 in about a week:D. They are in a mix of promix and worm castings at the moment. Yesterday gave them a drink with a lil hygrozyme, liquid karma and sweet. This morning they showed the second set of leaves. I got these as a freebie from the doc.Pics were taken yesterday.
bud_1482.jpg
bud_1492.jpg
Wish me luck!

These lil ladies are coming along great. As you can see one is double, maybe more, the size of the other. Beutiful, leathery leaves. Looks indica dominant to me. Any other opinions? Thanks for stopping by.
bud_0092.jpg

another great grow in the makes if u ask me, and the strain should be quite delicious when its all said and done. keep up the good work.

Fire it up

KT

Interesting strain looking forward to being able to watch this grow from beginning to end. If its anything like your last it should be great.

And I was so disappointed that you were breaking down for a while......:rolleyes:

Glad to see you have more growing on!;)

PB.......:)

Glad to see you have more growing on!
Lol...I might not even get to grow these all the way out. They were started when I found out I had to move:(.

My biggun is a male:doh:. Well, I guess I have that pollen i've been wanting:eek:. How does some MysteryHazexLA ConfidentialxWhiteWidow sound:hubba:?

bud 061.jpg2.jpg

absolutly amazing if u ask me, thats like mixing superman, spiderman, and batman all together, all kinds of kickarse

Im sorry but Im lost on your thread bombbudpuffa. Did you just skip most of the veg time? You said they were on veg day 4 and going into 12/12 in about a week. Is this just how you do it? Do you reveg then? Or is there another reason behind it? Ive always vegged mine 30-45 days and then flower am I just stupid and missing something? Just curious by no means am I tellin you how to grow.

Did you just skip most of the veg time?
Yes I did. These are a cross between a sativa and an indica dom so I didn't know what to expect. I asked the breeder and he recommended starting them from seed on 12/12 just in case. Just my luck, both plants are totally indica doms:D. I have a female and a male. I'm going to sex the female so I will have more of these beans so i'm not really worried about her size;).

What are you going to name your new-found strain? It's gotta be someone's screen name here at MP.

Keep up the tradition - Looks like the Stoney Bud strain will be promising to TBG.....

Just a thought......;)

PB:)

What are you going to name your new-found strain?
Dunno. When I stabilize my AfghanixPurpleWidow i'm going to name it The BG after TBG, speaking of TBG:D...lol.

He was accidentally topped yesterday but he's growing like a weed:hubba:. Few more days and the white widow will be pregnant:D.
bud_078.jpg
bud_079.jpg

I hope there isnt underage sex going on here!

Latest posts

Back