dna kandy kush/skunk & sleestack/skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I'm late to your party, Doc! Plants are looking real nice. You're growing in hempies, right?

so ive been underfeeding my plants when i thought i was giving em full strength. man note to self," SMOKE TREES AFTER MAKING CRITICAL MOVES ON PLANTS!!!" this week has been crazy. early saturday morning had crazy dream was banned from all sites i belong to & couldnt talk 2 any of my friends! oh noooo! so only having 2hrs of sleep cause wife was getting ready for work @ 430am. i was told i stumbled down mummbled something to her & proceeded to my grow. later that day i walked into area to to a daily inspection to find 8 of my larger plants were ALL topped!! im now a sleep gardener!! oh crap! well i did a good job. noticed i used kithchen shears & not my micros that were sitting there.

so enough w/ the crazy stories. heres what i did:
8 plants got a real full strength feed w/ some humic acid & subs M & B.
6 sprouts 1/4 strength just like there older siblings.
oh yeah last of the craziness. one of the 2nd round of k.k. seeds didnt pop. dug up seed & nothing. threw pot under counter. week later me & dog in the room & hes smelling the organics in the pot blowing soil everywhere, so i yell @ him & look down & low & behold a spindly sprout frantically looking for a lil light. so 14/15 seeds germ'd.

ok pics

DSCN1564.JPG

DSCN1567.JPG

DSCN1568.JPG

DSCN1569.JPG

DSCN1570.JPG

DSCN1571.JPG

DSCN1572.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG

sleep gardening can be dangerous...lets hope you don't move to sleep harvesting. lookin' great..

umbra, thanks & yeah they are starting to look like plants.

puff, thats funny, but its not.

nouvelle,hows it goin? sleestack doing great! she started looking like might be nute sensitive but shes holding up. well see in a couple days if she likes it or not. shes has some of the quickest growing branches compaered to the others. thinking shes a she.....90% sure. had to bust out 30x loupe to try & confirm. well shes going to be cloned & used as a root stock for grafting experiment. 4 on 1 plant here i come

Thanx I am watching. Been trying to find anyone else that is further down the road with Slee. Would assume someone made it to flower by now.

yeah you would think. thought ppl would be popping these all over the site. prolly had an arsenal of others that they wanted to grow 1st. i did not. although i am collecting from locals. hey have you ever smoked carnival bred by MOC? ive read descriptions, but theyre not always acurate. asking cause i can get clones, but theyre a lil pricey.

they are freebies but not autos. i know dna did some fems but not aware of the autos w/ these strains

Ya know doc your topping job looks alot better than you normally do fully awake:holysheep: :D Looking good my friend......um where' your cat?:eek:

I'm growing DNA's 60 day wonder which are auto but they where not free and at the same I am growing the Sleestack x Snunk x-mas freebie. I may have missed part of this and if so sorry, but your slee looking good. Here my slee at 3 weeks in to flowering room.

12.jpg

Whew. Thanx for chiming in all. I am really excited for Slee. I have yet to see a solid review on it.

Oh yeah, Alf would eats cats. Haha.

Latest posts

Back