Do Not Be Fooled!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivoryline13

Reaction score
there's not really a need to click those links. just read this. you have to register on that site to see it. but if you're a member, go for it I guess?

I DID NOT WRITE THIS AND I AM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE THE OTHER FORUM:

I hope this is the appropriate forum. I decided since I'm using pictures to prove my point, that it is. The subject is Beasters, and how many people are fooled. At this point, it is a critical concern, as my pictures will PROVE, because the SAME beaster is showing up all across America. And where does it come from? We'll get to that later.

On to my pictures. The first picture is a picture that the middleman/friend took of it before bringing it to me.. He would go up there to get some for himself, so he offered to take my money, and bring it back for me, which he did many times. He is no longer my friend, because I recently found out that the half ounces I was buying were only 175, and not 200 which he had me pay multiple times. Anyway, he used to bring me back great quality weed, but then the dealer had this **** for a month before he retired due to moving across the country.

The second picture was taken by billballard the creator of this thread: some interesting looking stuff. In the post he reveals he is located in the Philly area. Well, I'm in the midwest. As you can see, they are the exact same "strain". There is no mistaking it, once you've encountered it, trust me.

The third picture is a pretty recent one taken by punkr0x0r, the thread creator. Here's the original link to that thread in case you're interested: New Half Quad
Where is punkr0x0r located at? Canada. The source. This **** is spreading like wild fire. In all of the forums where this weed has been posted, the majority of people say "Wow, that looks amazing, and dank" or something of that nature. Well, it's not. Sure, it may look good, but it doesn't get you high. It gets you drained. Not stoned, not "low" or anything that a normal indica should, but drained. It crackles when you smoke it. It's not even dry. The ashes are black, and taste like sulfer.

In every one of the threads, there is some one who tells the truth, that it is beaster. Unfortunately he is usually outnumbered by people who are fooled by it's appearance. If you come across this, as many people in virtually all the internet cannabis forums have been, don't buy it. It is mass produced ****. I am obviously not lying, because the dealer who I was getting it from, had a huge supply of it. And in other states, other people have large supplies of it, and the people who are getting it, are sick of it.

The pictures speak for themselves... Yes, they are pretty, but we're not in the floral industry, we're trying to get high, and get what we pay for. You get MUCH more higher off of "low grade" mexican weed, than this stuff, for half the cost. This stuff is SOLD as "dank", because of it's appearance. It has no smell, it has no flavor, it has no high. All it does is look nice.

It's mass produced in Canada, I know that for a fact, and I have read that it is grown by powerful Vietnamese gangs. They need to keep that **** in Canada, and stop sending it here. It's ****. Grow some real dank, and send it here if you want to, but not that ****. Hopefully this thread will educate people, and expose that shitty beaster.

Edit: I believe this deserves to be stickied, if not in this forum, than in the strains and seeds section, or wherever the most appropriate forum is. This is seriously spreading like wildfire across the states, and lots of people are paying high prices for this, just because of it's appearance. It's all the same guys, look at the pictures. They speak for themselves.

Pictures:
148619d1185205475t-warning-coming-town-near-you-beasters1.jpg
148620d1185205475t-warning-coming-town-near-you-beasters2.jpg
148621d1185205475t-warning-coming-town-near-you-beasters3.jpg

-I found this pretty important
I have never seen or had this ****.
and hopefully you guys haven't and never will
-Though you guys are against dealers and grow your own, correct?
but anyone who DOES happen to buy, this is for you.

..Everyone frow their own ..and put those "Beasty boys" right outta' bidnez......:D

Like the saying goes,
"Know who your getting it from, or grow your own". Personally I would opt for the grow your own. What a bummer to get ripped by a friend like that. I bet that hurt a bit.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yeah
I would grow my own
but I don't have the time, patience, or a place to grow.

and it all seems too confusing for me :)

but yeaah.
it's always a habit for me to smell it before I walk away
and the beasters don't have a smell
so I hopefully won't get ripped.

That herb will disappear if people stop buying it and demand something better. Simple.

powerful Vietnamese gangs in Canada...

The world is getting even more weird.

I never would have thought that those 5 words would be said together.

That's it, I'm hittin the bong!

Stoney Bud said:
powerful Vietnamese gangs in Canada...

The world is getting even more weird.

I never would have thought that those 5 words would be said together.

That's it, I'm hittin the bong!

How about Australian outback overtaken by Russian mob boss. :p

I'm tellin ya, the world is going ta hell in a hand basket!

Hippies runnin around smokin that funny stuff...

Hahahahaahahaha

Stoney Bud said:
I'm tellin ya, the world is going ta hell in a hand basket!

Hippies runnin around smokin that funny stuff...

Hahahahaahahaha

you can say that agin!!

big problem like this in the UK with hash, look up "soapbar hash" on a search engine, loads of it in my area. thats why im here, i want good weed lol.

Latest posts

Back