Do these look done to you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
This is an OG Kush at 8 weeks. I have looked at it through the small microscope, and I see about 25% amber trichs -- but 8 weeks only started yesterday, and I have waited this long, so I am wondering if I should wait a few more days. What do you think? please

Peace

100_1357.jpg

100_1358.jpg

100_1355.jpg

100_1356.jpg

100_1354.jpg

Hairs starting to recede back to the flower, 25% Amber. I'm more of a energetic high type of guy, I would pull them.
BTW, Beautiful looking ladys. What kind of Genetics are those?

They sure look nice:aok:

I would be sure that light was not creating the illusion that they are done. I know my trics look different from hps lighting to t-5 veg lighting.

The only one that knows if they are done is the grower. Since they are they ones that know what they want. But I like mine at 10% to 25% amber:)

Thank you xlimited -- I appreciate the response -- The seed was a freebie from DinaFim -- no one really knows the genetics, but I'm thinking it is White Widow x some kind of Cali Kush. The nugs are rock hard, and it smells ultra powerful. I can hardly wait for a cure... But I am reluctant to harvest her. I'm not sure she is at her full potiential. I realize it is difficult by just looking...

Peace

Thanks Duck, I know it is my decision to make, but I took a small popcorn bud of my Blue Widow last night, cut it up and let it dry over night, and I am so high right now I can't even decide what to put in my coffee, lol

I have been taking sugar leaves off the plants for the last few days and looking at them on a plate away from the lights in the grow room. I hate this little scope of mine. I think I'll wait until late tonight to decide.

The Blue Widow shows the same amber percentage as the OG Kush.

Peace

they look very nice...I like to push mine..anything pass cloudy is ready...but your choice...Happy Harvesting

Thanks, 4u, I've been without real dank weed since around June -- so I think they will come down tonight when I'm not likely to have any visitors. It's going to get real stinky on this boat for the next few days. The only place I have to dry buds is down below where there isn't a carbon filter. Plus, when these are ready to go in the jars the other two in the tent will be ready to chop. I had to tie up the Veneno today. It was falling over to one side. I didn't realize that the Blue Widow was holding it up like it was. There are huge buds on the Veneno. I thought it being a Sativa dom plant that the buds would be long and kind of whispy, but that is not the case. It is sporting the largest buds in the tent, and the Moby D1ck promises to be the star of the show. I am really, really pleased with this little grow. I can't wait to get the clones transplanted and cloned and into 12/12 -- this is so much fun :)

Peace

Stick a fork in em, those puppies are done and look good enough to eat :D Good job Hemper. I love to see those "beastie buds" like that. I smell some tasty finger hash going in the bowl after the chop. :D

:yay::clap: That's some sexiness right there. I go for mostly cloudy with a lil bit o amber. Looks proper to me. :cool2:

Thank you Hush, 7, That's ls it then -- they come down tonight :)

Peace and LOVE

LOL, any time, Rosy -- I'd love to share with you....

Peace

I was so proud of my first grow I gave most of the buds away as gifts -- not this time :)

I'm growing OG Kush now, cut back to 12/12 ten days ago and are maybe 26" tall. How long was flowering, what temp did you keep, final height and what nutes did you use? How heavy did you go on the lighting during flowering? They look perfect.

Thanks, ifsix, They went into week 8 yesterday. They lived in the 70 degree range all their lives. Final height is thirty inches, and I used GH three Part nutrients every three waterings. The soil is amended ProMix, and I have two 600w HPS lights in a 4 x 4 tent. The tent is vented with a 540 cfm vortex fan sucking from a carbon filter, threw two cool tubes and out. It was a freebie from the Tude and DinaFim seeds. Hope that helps. They are nice, aren't they?

I hope yours turn out just as nice :) Green Mojo to you, bro.

Very nice, but why not just take some buds, or one plant, and let the other go a week or 2, jmo.

but very nice looking plants HemperFi

Latest posts

Back