Advertise On Marijuana Passion

do u need male&female to grow?

soofaded

Reaction score
do u need a male and a female to grow? or u can just start with 1 plant. and what about the flowering? i was reading that u can flower early but u`ll only get like a gram or two .. how do u flower anyways i thought the plant would do it itself when its ready . isnt flowreing when it grows fruits(the bud), and the plant would need alot of dark times?

or flowering is time where u sex the plants? so im guessing you would need male and female?
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forumWOW/Full-Marijuana-Growing-Guide.html#FLOWERING

ive been reading that up there.. and i still kinda get confused

FireWeed

Reaction score
No u dont need a male and a female to grow. Males are bad unless you want your female to have seeds in the bud. YOu veg your plant on 24 hours or 18/6 if light and you should wait till its mature(when it has alternating nodes). Then you just change the light its getting to 12/12 this is how you flower it and you will soon see the sex of the plant.

soofaded

Reaction score
ohhhhh what if ur plantin it outside how am i gnna have it get 18/6 or 12/12

FireWeed

Reaction score
Theres lots of people who can aswer this better than me but outside it will do it naturally through the months.

S

Slowhand

In nature when fall of the year arrives so does shorter days thus flowering!

Chicken

Reaction score
well u need a female plant to get the bud of course, but to help you out even more, i think you need to do much much more research.

FIRST OF ALL I RECOMMEND YOU KNOW THE RULES OF GROWING

#1 (THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL) [/B]NO LOOSE LIP FAIL TO KEEP IT SHUT WILL GET U BUST (90% CHANCE)
#2 NEVER GET YOUR GROW EXPOSE! (MAKE UP A GOOD LIE IF SOMEONE DOES SEE IT)

Follow #1 and #2, then your good

Latest posts