do you get what you pay for

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nirvana

• had good experiance with grows

• had bad experiment with grows

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
i got a bunch of nirvana strains im hoping there good im seeing these threads saying people are having problems and i just want to know if i should start the seeds i have from other seedbanks or not worry and pop the nirvana

the only reason i got nirvana seeds is because i seen lots of nice grows with there strains seems all of a sudden people are having probs. if youve had problems with nirvana seeds could you name the strain your having trouble with so me and the people have a heads up :hubba:
but i will still use gypsy along with the doc cause there prices are good lots of seedbanks and strains to choose from fast delivery the doc came in 4 days both times and i got like 5 different orders from gypsy all came in 7-8 days

:hubba: I have had a keeper female out of every pack of 10 seeds I have tried from nirvana and several are downright excellent. :aok:

i think whats going on here is there was a couple batches of bad seeds ive seen lots of killer bud produced from nirvana seeds i dont believe if thier cheap price there cheap seeds theres only so many genetics that started this strain game and most strains today have them as the staple of most crosses skunk#1 is in alot of strains same as NL it doesnt cost much to make seeds these companies are making hundreds of dollors for a ten pack witch i think these smaller companies invest in and start making thier crosses with those genetics you can make 10s of thousands of seeds in an 8x8 room with 4ft. plants and one or two studs in the middle of the room unlike greenhouse who use wharehouses in there breeding projects the expensive mite be a bit better and more stable but the cheapo's are the same genetics if its afghan its afghan from every companie who has it little differences do to pheno's but the same genetics
also i noticed the people having probs with nirvana WW were from the DOC:hubba:
gypsy either ran out or took it out of stock:confused:

A friend of mine swears by nirvana-shop. Is that the one yer speaking of?

Latest posts

Back