Do you hate your job???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
You dont really have it that bad:

When you have a "I Hate My Job" day, try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

"Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested
and then sanitized ".

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,"I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control at Johnson & Johnson."

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BUTT
THAN YOURS!

that is funny mister puff a lot i got a good laff from that <<<pain in the but.> lol good 1 i wonder if their job title is thermometer but tester lol

In this day and age of automation I just got a sobering visual. :shocked:

Ya, you could be a Fudge Packer for Hersheys.
I would hate to be a fudge packer....i would rather work for johnson and johnson

That is great, but what ws the resoning behind the purchase of the thermometer? Doesn't really matter, that job would ****!
~T-Bone

In answer to your topic:

WITH A PASSION!!!

I started a new job two months ago. During the interview I questioned the hours and working Saturdays and was told O/T was occassional and Saturdays weren't an issue.

WRONG!!!

It's not right when a Company misleads you that way. O/T is a way of life there and Saturdays are frequent.
At age 53, I'm not into that.
Wish me luck finding a new job, everyone.

hahahahaha that is funny as **** man i cant believe that and i think im actually gonna pick up one just to read and laugh my *** off lol

That's too funny...my girlfreind just sent me this exact e-mail from work and I read it right before I logged on to MP.com....:rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back