Do you have a tattoo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I got one right before I turned 21. It looks like crap now, luckily it's somewhere people can't see. :eek:

Left chest....wife wants it covered. Won't say what it is though incriminating. but she is a nice looking tat. :D Looking into a half back and a lefty sleeve. but $$$respnosibilties come first. :(

i have one on my wriste, i did it my self when i was a teen. i think that it was the rebble stage in my life. itr says "one love".

Left, right and center chest. Both upper arms, both lower arms/wrists, middle back, small one on the right side back and foot. And only one of them needs to be covered/redone. The very first one of course!

i have 3....and want more

one on my shoulder...needs to be redone it was my first

one on my upper arm...its the fantasia mushroom guys ..one of them is dancing on my arm...but the tatt is really special cause it was done by a fella that i had babysat when he was younger :cool:

and the newest tatt is a Leo sign on my ankle...

i am looking at getting a sleeve (top part of my arm only and back onto my shoulder) these are the pics i have picked out and Zen's brother will be doing my work :)

EchinaceaFairy.jpg

GardenGnash.jpg

LadyBug100.jpg

Tattoos are for people that want to be found should they ever become a wanted felon.

W ï l l said:
Tattoos are for people that want to be found should they ever become a wanted felon.

LOL

This is true in many cases. But with the DNA testing now days, F it :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I have 2 one on each arm.
Ha! What a trip, me too! One of mine was put on by a person with one needle wrapped in silk. It took a long, long time to finish but I was cool with it because they let me smoke some hash while she was working.

Great tat too. Lots more detail than most of the ones I've seen done by a machine. One of mine is done by one of those needle machines and I like it too. Gettin stoned and having someone do a tat on you is something you never forget.

I'd like to see pics of everyone's tatoos, but I'm guessing that based on the sensitivity of this type of fourm, most would be tentative at best.

Fluid1 said:
I'd like to see pics of everyone's tatoos, but I'm guessing that based on the sensitivity of this type of fourm, most would be tentative at best.

Since when are tatt'd types shy about showing their ink? Where ever it is had to be exposed in the first place to get it ya?

W ï l l said:
Since when are tatt'd types shy about showing their ink? Where ever it is had to be exposed in the first place to get it ya?

When they are on fourms like this one, and nameless for the same reasons.... I don't understand your second sentence there at all though. :(

since i have super sensitive skin and numerous allergies therefore i cannot have 1 or so the doc says. but i love them on a woman, regardless of where they reside. what will does not seem to understand - these are personal works of art that you will have until death. more lasting then the average marriage. i came close to getting 1 in the military but couldnt take the chance of being laid up for months if i had a complication. if ya wanna I.D. me will, look fer bullet holes, scars, and dental records. i still have my "tags" after 35 years but dont wear them all the time now.

Mine is a heart with wings. The wings are on the same side of the heart, kinda like it just fluttered by and landed on my ............! ;)

astra007 said:
somethin i could kiss, perhaps.........................
......hope it didnt land on her ass!

I have five tats...both shoulders 3 on the back.....
The guy who did 'em has a leopard print penis.:eek: ...So he sais.

Latest posts

Back