Do you like bass?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bass is always good but im fairly happy with mine at the moment lol

hahahahahahahaahhahaha^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love bass and stereo systems. Right now I'm pushin 600 watts with a JBL amp with two 12'' Polk Dbz. Jl 6 1/2 with component tweeters and 6x9 JL hooked on 200watt high pass infinity amp off 1faret cap. Man them thangs be hittin'. I am working on gettin the 12' JL w7s. then we really gonna bump.I won't describe my car though but its hot.

yimmy capone said:
I love bass and stereo systems. Right now I'm pushin 600 watts with a JBL amp with two 12'' Polk Dbz. Jl 6 1/2 with component tweeters and 6x9 JL hooked on 200watt high pass infinity amp off 1faret cap. Man them thangs be hittin'. I am working on gettin the 12' JL w7s. then we really gonna bump.I won't describe my car though but its hot.
sounds like your gonna be good with those w7s man, way better than polk

I just got the Polks because that was the money i could spare at the time. JL w7 is something i got to save for.

yimmy capone said:
I like bass 2. Used to go to Db drags. won a couple 2. Had pioneer premier ImPP 10"s, rockfords amps. and blah blah blah. I could blow my back windo out.
now i think its a big waste of time and money..............

yimmy capone said:
I just got the Polks because that was the money i could spare at the time. JL w7 is something i got to save for.
I didn't mean it like that, polks are decent I was just saying the JLs are defiantly worth saving for. You got everything else you need so when you get your JLs your really gonna be slappin.

oh i didn't think you were talking down on polk. I was just explaining why I got them. They do hit hard. But nothing is like them w7

yimmy capone said:

Please dont move next door to me. I already want to strangle the kid that lives next door for thudding into the driveway every night at 11 pm.

I was very much into the car stereo scene when I was young too, but was always cognisant of the volume when I was at stop light or in a residential area. Not everyone shares your taste in music and does not want to have to talk over somebodys subs at a stoplight. God...I am turning into my father.:eek:

mojosat maybe i am that kid next door. just kidding. people do stare at me like they want to strangle me. But the alot girls love it. they start dancing and boppin' and i like that. I'll turn it down tonite for you when i come home.

your not supposed to play it loud in your own neighborhood anyway, your neighbors will eventually learn that hopefully.

homegrown998 said:
your not supposed to play it loud in your own neighborhood anyway, your neighbors will eventually learn that hopefully.

When his stuff gets stolen.

I have 1000 watt Rubicon amp pushing Elemental designs E12A sub.
250 watt US amps running running 2 CDT HD62 component speakers
Alpine 9813 head unit.

I'm running 2-15" Memphis Audio MOJO Subs with 2-1200 watt Sony class D amps and a Stinger digital capacitor.I keep having to seal the rear side windows back into place in my Explorer.:eek:
I doubt my neighbors even know it's in there though.It's for blasting out my Sirius cruising down the highway.

Latest posts

Back