Do you look like a stoner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I am a mom with little kids, and I am involved in several 'moms' groups, unfortunately there are some of those June Cleaver types. They bug the **** outta me! They probably need to smoke a big fat one more then I do!!! ;). But yea, I can't let everyone know what I do. I worry about my kids being taken away, my (nonsmoking) hubby losing his job, all that sort of thing. Oh to be young again. I had such a good time in my teens/20s cuz I didn't have anyone to answer to. :D I was quite the free spirit!

Well im 20, and MOST of my friends can't tell when ive smoked..

My sister however knows everytime.. lol all she has to do is look at me and she knows and it pisses me off..

The only way she dosent catch it is if i smoked like an hour before..

What exactly does a "stoner" look like? I am also a "soccer mom". But for some reason, none of the other moms ever seem to warm up to me. Hmmm. :rolleyes: I figure everyone who knows me, knows me. That and my eyes are usually bleeding!

Hey Smokin'mom, yes our 20's were a blast (what I remember)and I also worry about my kids being taken away. CPS doesn't care if you're growing 3 or 300.

To look like a stoner would mean that the person goes out of their way, or feels more comfortable, wearing, looking and acting stereotypically obvious. We're talking long hair, even if receding.. chain with keys on belt, hooded stoney looking eyes all the time. That pertpetual coming down drawl in their voice. Subscription to HighTimes. A quick twister.

I guess I'm one of those stoners in sheeps clothing.

i am the poster child for marijuana abuse ,hahaha ,,,,peace,love,rasta

not sure what it means to look like a stoner but 100% of the time after making a new friend who burns they pretty much blurt out after a few weeks and ask if i want to smoke a spliff and i'm all like 'hell yeah!' - and then they're all like 'i knew you were a smoker - which is pretty big in a country where pot-smoking is really looked down upon and weed is hard to find. maybe this has to do with the fact that i'm always low-key, wearing hoodies and trackpants, don't bother with makeup or the latest fashion trends. i also like talking philosophy, politics, hip hop and everything in between and back again (and i talk alot!) i'm a 30-year female btw...

:D Yes,We look like Stoners, And we're Proud! Well, Really... I Look Like a Big Ol' Stoner.:headbang2: But my Wife Really Looks like "Mom", Your Mom, One of your Frend's Moms, Maybe even a little-bit like that Favorite Aunt or "Granny". Which is Really Cool, Because No-One can tell any defferent. Myself....Well, I've always Suspected that I've Allways Had an "Stoner-Aura" about Myself. It do'es not Matter What I Wear, Most True "Brothers and Sisters" Can Pick me out of A Crowded-Arena size Crowd.:D Manys been the time, New in town, New Area of town,ect. ect. And someone cruises-up with an "Out of the Blue" , "Hey, You Wanna Buy some Kind Hash?" Bud's?" Guess I was Blessed.:smoke1: By the way..I just turned 43, And my Wife is 54.

bapro said:
I love the fact that i look very straight edged ......it has gotten me out of a lot of trouble by reducing suspicion ...

no one ever thinks the well dressed / groomed guy is as big a burner and grower as me .....

yay!!

i scoff at the idiots that wear 420 gear or stuff with big pot leaves on it ...just asking to be searched

trying to "double-bluff" it? look like a mad dredd-lokked mo-fo and sooner or later they'll get more through security than you did... or then again, maybe not! :confused2:

****... I know I look like a stoner =)

I don't unless I've got really red eyes. Otherwise I'm a well groomed guy and don't really dress like a stoner. I have a couple of shirts that are like stoner shirts, but I don't wear those out a lot.

If pot was legal and accepted by all, I would hope you all smoke responcipal, meaning not smoking at work or before childrens funtions etc. I love to get high like the rest of ya. but there is a time and a place!!! Example, Im a nurse, how would you all feel about a stoned Grannie mixing up meds for you or you're babies then injecting them in you?

i always "think" i look like a stoner cause i am paranoid....lol.

but with some eye solution for red eyes, and some nice smell good stuff to cover the odor i manage to blend in with all the "normal" people.....lol.

at my job i dont have to look after peoples well being, so i am stoned at work sometimes, and just for the record i wear a dress clothes and a tie to work and sit behind a desk....lol.

;) i used to work a desk job at a big bank and smoked spliffs in the am. sometimes i'd smoke spliffs during my break. it was funny as hell though! being high at work and chatting with friends on the internet. those were the days...

sanchez said:
;) i used to work a desk job at a big bank and smoked spliffs in the am. sometimes i'd smoke spliffs during my break. it was funny as hell though! being high at work and chatting with friends on the internet. those were the days...

I did this SAME thig man! Exept it wasent at a bank it was at a patent office:cool:

Grannie420 said:
If pot was legal and accepted by all, I would hope you all smoke responcipal, meaning not smoking at work or before childrens funtions etc. I love to get high like the rest of ya. but there is a time and a place!!! Example, Im a nurse, how would you all feel about a stoned Grannie mixing up meds for you or you're babies then injecting them in you?
se thats the beauty of it all i do is cook food.
and like my boss always sais "we are cooking not saving lives"

by the way i know of a hospital in ohio that if i said the name you would probably recognise it, anyway i know for a fact that over 50%of the nurses toke before work. dont ask me how i know this ...dont ask wont tell

over 50%????thats a lot of people....especially for a nursing staff at a big hospital......i just wanna know where this many cool people work....lol.....im not always sure that over 50% of any given headshop smokes before work

Use to. My children saw a photo of me from college days, and said, "Dad, you looked like a hippie!" If you saw me today, with my receding hairline, I doubt if you would think that I smoked MJ. Actually, I look like the medium my plants are in...like, old as dirt?! Toke on, brothers and sisters!!
:ccc:

Nelson

Bagpro... totally! I am your 'Undercover Brother'. Sometimes at gatherings I get asked if I'm a cop LOL.. Then I pull out a rocky nug... :D

I keep it on the DL in my neighborhood too. I laugh inside at my little secret.

I may wear the tshirt or something when I'm way out at a festival but then I always have less than a z on me.

I think I look like a stoner. I just dont look like a modern day stoner. I have a very natural look.:afroweed:

i know i look like a stoner because a: these days i wear pro-pot shirts and the like, have hair past shoulders, always red eyes etc. and b:eek:nly time i got into a "fight" was in junior high, before i smoked..........some douche said i was a stoner and got me in trouble so i got him a black eye and trip to the dentist :) Never liked being accused of things not true....started smokin between 10th & 11th grades, been called a stoner since the 4thgrade no joke. It's all in your personality man, most people who got heart smoke i found, and most non-smokers are a**holes, y'know? oh well, live well, and let live well peeps;)

Latest posts

Back