Do you smoke alone or with others? (poll)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you primarily smoke with??

• Alone

• Significant Other

• Group Toker

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll smoke alone, I'll smoke in a group of friends, I'll smoke when I aint even there...

:yay:

Hell...

I always smoke with a whole crowd of Buddies......

Do they all have to be online at the same time??????????

Or am I....... Billy-no-mates?????.........:cry:

If there's no person breathing next to you, then you're smoking ALONE... sorry billy-no-mates. LMAO!

i usually smoke with at least one other person but if theres no one around and i have the opportunity then ill roll up that dutch and smoke it to the dome

i smoke weed all the time so if someones there theyll get a taste if not its all to my dome. i like blazen with my buddies more though

Well when my brother isn't around i smoke alone but when he's home we smoke together. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well when my brother isn't around i smoke alone but when he's home we smoke together. ;)
I'm an only child...but can relate to that statement so well ;)
peace bros. :48:

the best part of my day is when I get to sit down with the lady rasta,,,smoke a joint with her,,,,, and talk about our day,,,now with the kids no longer at home ,,,we seem to enjoy our time together even more now,,,the house is nice and quiet,,,,dinner for two ,,,not four,,,i do sometimes smoke without her ,,,but i enjoy it more when she’s with me,,,,she is my queen,,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back