Do you top your outdoor photoperiod plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDevilYouLove

Reaction score
I was going to let this one go to Xmas tree shape. It’s already pretty big and still has a month or more of veg period to go. Would topping increase yield or won’t matter?

Sugar Black Rose (photoperiod)

327E268D-EF7A-4B4B-AE9A-F63AFEE87B37.jpeg

I topped mine because I couldn't have them very tall. I needed them short and bushy due to where I live.
Big lives out in the boondocks and is in a legal state.
I wish I could grow big monsters like Big. His are trees.😁

Here is kindbuds answer I have grown a few and never topped them but 98% of the time I top them and then top them again also lst them stress treat them and you know pinch them and you know all the same thing you would do in indoors I do them outside too and I still get too big lol topped plants Outdoors definitely yield more so unless you want a huge main cola for bragging rights top them once at the minimum ✌💟

I usually top once then let them do their thing. Mother Nature will occasionally top and do her own stress training as she has done the last couple weeks of wind and rain and hale. She really didn’t do to bad a job except on the one plant that i Intended to give away. They won’t even notice that whole branch missing 🤪

I usually top once then let them do their thing. Mother Nature will occasionally top and do her own stress training as she has done the last couple weeks of wind and rain and hale. She really didn’t do to bad a job except on the one plant that i Intended to give away. They won’t even notice that whole branch missing 🤪
Also depends on strain to me heavy sativas I never top I let them do their thing but that's because usually I can let them get huge but not this year I got a clear spot and make make something for next year for this location and hurry up and grow room here in a couple months once my legal issues are null and void have you been doing good sub peace out check out a few pictures I posted on my grow not going to be huge like last year but I had to grow a couple even though I'm on probie

I’ve seen a few of your posts and it looks like you will have more plants than you first thought you would. And you getting a grow room how nice. I make due with two small tents and growing the legal 4 plant limit outside in the summer well I’ve got extras that I don’t count hidden around

Latest posts

Back