Doc Chronic Master Kush Grow Newb Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am using a 600 watt metal halide bulb and the light is probably around 7-8 inches away. At first there has been alot of stretching as you can see, but i lowered the light after that and they seem to be growing wider instead of longer, i also did a lil stem pinching and that also helped out in stopping the stretch.

looks like you have everything under control :D. nice choice of strain, i'll be watching because if i can keep growing i'll probably choose this strain too. good luck!

Thanks crazy! well if i keep everything at a steady pace hopefully i can get some good smoke so i will let u know when everything is rdy i also ordered some white widow so i cant wait for those to come in and smoke that, i remember smoking white widow back in the days and i enjoyed the smoke very much because it was such a mellow good high (which i prefer)^^

right on dude, i like your set-up. nice room too. ill be watchin fa'sho.
things to watch for IMO(i also E&B in rockwool)
1)the white res. may give you algae probs..read up on h202 for this
2)get/make RW covers or they will get algae which may/may not cause root problems.
3)change res every week to avoid many problems(nute lockout,imbalance,ph probs,etc) and faster/healthier growth
4) thanks for ebb and flowin, youll love it!

LOL i just ran into algae problems and i posted it into the sick plants and problem forums and then check out my rep comments and then u gave me the answer hhah thx man. ^^ but other then the algae problems, the plants are much bigger then the last pics. I will get them up sooon.

glad to help...and you may already know this(i didnt) but when you flip to 12/12 those plants will double or triple in height, probably triple with the master kush...if i remember right there be some sativa in dat strain. well, gotta go put up my new 6in yieldmaster air-cooled hood and inline fan and figure out what to do with my new mothers when i flip!

I did not know that, i thought all the major growth was in during veg cycle. Im glad to hear that they willl grow a bit bigger. I also did a res change yesterday
New res change 15 gallons
PPM 790
PH 5.8
Room temp 69-74
Humidty 40
You can also see the yellow spots on the furthest plant on the first pic. Is that a bug problem?

dsd

Plant1.jpg

Plant2.jpg

Plant3.jpg

Flaming Penis.jpg

those spots look to big to be mitesIMO. if you get little droplets of water on your leaves they can cause this by magnifiing the intensity of the light thus burning a little spot where the drop is. are you developing more spots? are the old spots getting larger? BTW, like the caps!

Thanks lyfr it was your idea ^^. I never really sprayed water on the leaves. I've seen that yellow dot on one of my plants from when it was a seedling and its has been spreading to the next plant. All my other plants aren't showing those dots........yet. I dont know what it is and i dont know how to fix it. PLEASE HELP!!

dont worry too much about it unless its a rapidly progressing,continuing problem. check under leaves for dark dots with mag.glass and watch the dark spots and see if they move(you may not be able to see details of bug). also look for little white balls kinda like grains of salt...those are eggs. if all this ckecks out, try backin off your light a couple inches as the light from 600 may be too intense at 8in...i keep my 400 8-10in away. even though heat isnt a factor with your vented hood the you get still get light too close. that 600 should penetrate fine from 10-12in IMO. BTW, every leaf aint gonna stay perfect, my first grow i worried about every spot on every leaf. now i just keep a close eye on them unless its a continuing/progressing problem.

View attachment 62437

View attachment 62438
im not worried about these...yet. if same type damage starts movin up plant or to multiple leaves then i worry. till then i ckeck what i can, bugs-temp-ph, and leave em alone. BTW, if this aint the best way to go about it someone please tell papaya as i only got 4 grows so far.

I actually did see some black tiny little specs grouped up under the leaf. I tried rubbing the back of the leaf with my finger to see if they come off and they dont.

i think you should cut off an untouched damaged part/leaf so you can thoroughly inspect for bugs with a magnifying glass/scope. if you have'em you need to know asap as they multiply by the thousands

Im gonna get to that asap thx lyfr, you've been a big help

I like youre tent set up, Im going to build my own soon as soon as I have the time. Im growing OG Kush, theyre growing fast and strong. will need the tent real soon. Gl to ya.

Thx Afghan!! I am currently on my 2nd week of flowering and going to friends house to check em out later, he told me that there are 3 females but imma go and check just in case. I will get some pics of them up later tonight

looking great papaya. cant wait to see what the kidies look like.

Thx Wakebud, here they are at the begining of 2nd week of flower. The tallest one is a female, thank god. Im just waiting for the rest to show their sex, hopefully i wont have a cockfest in the tray lol

IMAGE_091-1.jpg

IMAGE_092-2.jpg

IMAGE_095-1.jpg

IMAGE_096-1.jpg

Looking good!
I really like the set-up man, it looks very clean. Master kush is one of my favorite kush's, and platnum master x fiya kush has to be my fav, it just wreck's you!. I know this info is a little late but using C02 during vegitation really helps speed up development and metaboilism. I used to just use C02 only for veg, the results are amazing, they grow just so fast and fat and thick. Anyhow the grow's looking great man, cant wait to see those master kush cola's shine and glisten!. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back