Does dilution effect the test?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

screwdriver

I have had employers threaten me with a drug test in the past, but have never been asked to actually take one. I have been self employed for almost ten years and my boss finally made me take one. I failed. Sent it off to the lab for their testing. I hope they tell me the actual ng/ml. Anybody seen results from a lab other than pass/fail? I just want to make sure that the level is dropping before I start up again.
For another test I dilluted urine with some tap 50/50 mix. Would that skew the test to read half the amount of THC? If so, I would guess that the level would be above 100ng/ml. I didn't send that one off it was just for fun. After a week (or however long I can hold off for) I am going to send another off.
Has any daily user tested to see how much THC drops in their system thoughout their hiatus from the ganja?
Its been 40 hours. Is counting by the hour a sign?

If you put some water in your piss it will dilute it a little, but it will still test positive. The only way to flush your system is to drink enough water that your piss is perfectly clear. If there is ANY yellow in it, its dirty.

thedutchmaster3 said:
If you put some water in your piss it will dilute it a little, but it will still test positive. The only way to flush your system is to drink enough water that your piss is perfectly clear. If there is ANY yellow in it, its dirty.

yeah but the only problem with thats is if its clear and they did the test cause they thought you were smoking they'll think you drank alot to make it like that so you could drink a cup of coffie or apple juice before the test it supposedly worked for my friend but i've never tried it

ive been fuckin with piss tests for YEARS. conclusion: diluting your piss will make them suspicious that youre trying to cover something up, this is easily explained, drinking recomended amount of water a day will dilute your pee.
if they are the really exspensive high quality ones it'll take round 2 weeks to get back which is plenty of time to get clean, i.e sweating it out, retail cleanser, ***CYSTEX***.
if you cant clean your way you can give a dilute pee now and then as your "Get Out of Jail Free Card". (as long as you clean your system after the ua)

for years my friends and i have used these pills called ***CYSTEX***. theyre urinary tract(or w/e) infection pills.

DIRECTIONS:
250 lbs. or higher take 3 pills a day either all at once or periodicly for 5 days

For everyone else take 3 pills a day either all at once or periodicly for 3 days.

Unlike everything else this is a very cheap and effective way to clean your U.A.. you can buy it from walmart for 9 bucks and it comes with more than enough pills.

Latest posts

Back