Dog ate trimmings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read this thread today (on night shift) and I just wanted to say I hope your dog if good. As you can tell from my avatar I am a huge dog person. My "special" Irish Setter ate a bunch of week last Christmas and slept under the Christmas tree with his tongue hanging out the side for 6 hours. It was a lovely quite 6 hours too.

I have one for ya! My wife has a really pretty Boxer. She came in from work and found her baby on the living room floor with all four legs sticking straight up in the air, and unresponsive to her. She was really upset and was about to take her to the vet. I had to tell her that her baby had scarfed down an entire oz. of really good bud, and was just stoned out of her mind. The dog had got the sack when I was not looking, but that did not matter to her she was mad! The dog ended up being fine, but now I can't even smoke a j-gar without her wanting some. All my friends get a kick out of her she will watch a roach that they place on the porch until all the flame is out then she scarfs down the evidence. It does not hurt her at all, in fact the only side effect is her being overweight.

my wolf and my german shepard eat every leave that hits the ground when i trim and the most that has ever happend was the shepard threw up and actually chilled out for a while....no cause for alarm...lol...ps. my wolf loves em'. i actually give the dogs the stalks and branches to chew on.

My pit shreads all stems and stalks when i trim. Them she chills.

026.JPG

My little girls the black one Her brother is the white.

kennel.jpg

look like a couple of pot thieves...:D ...

i thought , when reading this at first , maybe your dog ingested mj with iso on it.:eek: that would not be good...

peed herself you say? and you stuck your hand in it?:eek: :D ...and how'd that make you feel?:rofl: :ciao: ...

It made my love closer Irish LOL. As long as shes ok. I guess I deserve it for leaving it out HAHA.

IRISH said:
peed herself you say? and you stuck your hand in it?:eek: :D ...and how'd that make you feel?:rofl: :ciao: ...

Bet it wasn't Irish fresh:rofl::ciao:

glad to hear she was just stoned. :)

hope you washed your hands. :p LOL.

MJ is remarkably non-toxic. I tried to grow in my bearded dragons' terrarium a few times but they just ate the sprouts without effect. That being said, if your dog is showing signs of illness the vet is definitely your best option.

GLAD TO HEAR IT!!

my dog once ate three full bags of reese's peanut butter cups....with the wrappers attached....the vet hung his xray photo about the front desk to warm people to keep candy and other objects away from your pets!

But atleast my little dozer was alright!

My friends dog absolutly LOVES to eat leaves. Think it helps her arthritous(sp)

About a week aga i was in me den doing my thing and my pop'landlord' came to the door knocked and then just walked in .. so i tucked it and went into distraction and diversion mode.. well he said lets get breakfast. to get him out I said ok.. and left... at some point my little welshcorgi 6 month dug the bag out of the couch hidn spot an ate it all most a fully.... icame home he was wasted not sick but laying on his back out comma out.... i stayedup all night. hopen he was ok its scaryy....its all my fault i was freaking

I had a hound dog once that would sniff out my bags and eat them whenever he got the chance. He scarfed down a few ounces of some killer bud one day and spent the afternoon and late into the evening sprawled out on the living room floor in dream land. I loved that dog even though he was a pain in the a$$ sometimes :) I use to take him out turkey hunting with me all the time and he would sit next to me while I smoked a joint and howl until I got him stoned. I got totally lost one day and told him to take us home and he sniffed us all the way back.

My cat ate a gram of hash once,flipped out for bout ten minutes then sat and licked his nuts for half an hour and slept till the next day,got up and drank half his water dish went outside and and came back later on with a chipmonk in his mouth! Munchies I figured.

mojavemama said:
How much did she eat? She should be fine. My 5 dogs eat the leaves all the time. They throw up from grass too, but they keep eating it. I wouldn't worry. Just watch her, and I'm betting she'll be fine tomorrow.

This is true..... according to my Vet atleast, when a dog has an upset stomach they will often eat grass (the kind on your front lawn)
this causes them to throw up, and that some how settles their stomach.

Latest posts

Back