doing a friend a favour somtimes good sometimes bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dinkiefeet

Reaction score
BILD0036.JPG

a friend asked a favour the other month i said yes and now wondering if good idea. he had a tent and nowhere to put it so i volenteered my attic, i now have 17 plants in one tent with 2 600w hps bulbs all the filters and fans. the amount of plants not too much of a problem if they were indica but think he got some sativa strain they are in the start in the week flowering and i think i will run out of space. to top it all off i have slight spider mite problem so having to give them a shower in chems for couple of days. WHY did i say yes. Will post better clearer pics soon.

Naturally, your good friend is going to split the power bill and the bud with you? -THEN it's fair, he provides the equipment (which I presume he set up -lots of work, lol) and you provide the place and assume the risk ...imo, that's far more fair and he should have no problem with that if he is a true friend.:hubba:

I never seen the word Partnership,,,,I read Favour!! That doesnt sound like he is getting anything to me. A favour is something you do for a FRIND,,,, without asking anything in return. Thats a true FRIEND.
I would never ask a FRIEND to grow MY WEED!! Growing is a RISK.
BECAUSE,,heaven forbid something goes wrong,,I dont want my FRIEND to go to JAIL for ME!!!:rolleyes:

thanks for the concern but if owt whent wrong they would find more than just his here lol. laws a bit slack for first time cought cultivating prob just get fine then would have to call it a day on grows for a bit then off we go again. weed hopper is right i do appologise we have a mutually beneficial arrangement almost 50/50 he bought the equiptment and pays for food we go half on everything else. you dont do owt for nowt.

dinkiefeet said:
thanks for the concern but if owt whent wrong they would find more than just his here lol. laws a bit slack for first time cought cultivating prob just get fine then would have to call it a day on grows for a bit then off we go again. weed hopper is right i do appologise we have a mutually beneficial arrangement almost 50/50 he bought the equiptment and pays for food we go half on everything else. you dont do owt for nowt.
OK,,then it was not a favour.Thats cool Little Brother,,as long as you guys are good.;)

yep all good cheers. got a question while i remember my tent is about 6ft, the ladies are just starting week three of flower and there about 3.5ft do you think i will have enough room they are blue cheese so i got told. i am just worried i should have topped them in veg?

Sorry Bro,,I never grew Blue Chesse.;) How close can yur lights be?

OH boy...

Blue Cheese? I saw an online grow i think on YouTube and it's got to be one of the tallest lankiest strains I've ever seen. The distance from internode to internode (branch to branch/bud site to bud site)is as wide or wider than any sativa I've seen grown. I think you'll end up tying the tallest mainstems down growing them in a tent. Its a great strain but really a challenge for an indoor gardener.

Peace!:cool:

Every partnership I ever had ended in total failure! Either the friendship was lost...or in the worst example...I went to prison!

If the grow is in your house you better be getting 70%

I will not grow WITH anyone ever again...I will help friends out with guidence and clones/seeds...etc But I will not split a grow with anyone ever! I always seem to do all the work, spend most of the money and have to fight for my share of the smoke...lol....go alone!

dirtyolsouth said:
OH boy...

Blue Cheese? I saw an online grow i think on YouTube and it's got to be one of the tallest lankiest strains I've ever seen. The distance from internode to internode (branch to branch/bud site to bud site)is as wide or wider than any sativa I've seen grown. I think you'll end up tying the tallest mainstems down growing them in a tent. Its a great strain but really a challenge for an indoor gardener.

Peace!:cool:[/q

thanks for that advice. i thought it was going to be a tall plant when they arrived but i did not research strain this is only my 3rd grow so things do slip passed me. not quite sure about bending thought you could only do that when they r realy young cos the stem is quite substantial now how would i bend without breaking?

WeedHopper said:
Sorry Bro,,I never grew Blue Chesse.;) How close can yur lights be?

i managed to raise lights up to the top of tent this puts them about 2ft above canapy still got about 5/6 week flower left though. fingers crossed they dont get too close dont like melted cheese.

I would drop those lights back down a bit. i'd do 12-16in. above canopy especially if their aircooled lights. It will keep the intensity up and help them penetrate lower and also it will keep them from stretching through that 2ft of room quite so quick. Good luck

legalize_freedom said:
Every partnership I ever had ended in total failure! Either the friendship was lost...or in the worst example...I went to prison!

If the grow is in your house you better be getting 70%

I will not grow WITH anyone ever again...I will help friends out with guidence and clones/seeds...etc But I will not split a grow with anyone ever! I always seem to do all the work, spend most of the money and have to fight for my share of the smoke...lol....go alone!

Now I'm sure we exist in parrallell universes, Legal. Someone mentions the word partnership, my 'hones draw up anymore.

im 5'4" my blue cheese are about my height maybe a bit bigger with the large pot...check out my grow room babies grow it is in there..

dinkiefeet said:
i managed to raise lights up to the top of tent this puts them about 2ft above canapy still got about 5/6 week flower left though. fingers crossed they dont get too close dont like melted cheese.

Bend the bitches over when they get to tall.:hubba:

the earlier you bend them the easier it will be...you could try doing that and tying them down to the pot.. I think blue is a hybrid next time maybe do a true indica..short and fat. course they do get wide..then you may have width issues..life is ironic isnt it?

you may just end up harvesting in stages...tallest colas first as needed.

WeedHopper said:
Bend the bitches over when they get to tall.:hubba:

how brutal can you be with this bending worried about stressing or even worse snapping stem, or am i worrying over nowt and they will get over it(sounds like i am having a domestic bending bitches over.)

dinkiefeet said:
how brutal can you be with this bending worried about stressing or even worse snapping stem, or am i worrying over nowt and they will get over it(sounds like i am having a domestic bending bitches over.)

As 2Dog said,,the earlier ya start bending them over ever so gently,,the better. I have had to do it myself. I have never broken my girls,,,I mean Bitches.:D And dont be getten all hot whilst ya are doing her,,I mean benden her over.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back