Done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechaniMan

Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this one is done. I have not chopped it down yet as I figured I better seek advice from the all-knowing marijuana passion. Photos are taken from different buds on different locations of the plant.
20220711_134313.jpg
20220711_134424.jpg
20220711_134626.jpg
20220711_134651.jpg
20220711_134717.jpg
20220711_134733.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would let it go a bit longer(a week?). I see a fair amount of clear trichomes. It looks like the sugars leaves have more amber on them than the buds. You could harvest in stages to give yourself a feel for early, middle and late harvest buds.

I would let it go a bit longer(a week?). I see a fair amount of clear trichomes. It looks like the sugars leaves have more amber on them than the buds. You could harvest in stages to give yourself a feel for early, middle and late harvest buds.
Yes the Amber trichomes are out on the sugar leaves and they looked like that last week with slightly less Amber in them. My other plants have not even started to turn Amber yet but they are a different strain. These are taking longer than I anticipated but I counted weeks from the day that I flipped lights so I was probably premature with my hopes.

These are taking longer than I anticipated but I counted weeks from the day that I flipped lights so I was probably premature with my hopes.
I’ve been growing for a long time. Hoping for an earlier finish never goes away. Nice looking plants. If you are itching to try the smoke, as hippie said, snip a couple of buds(but you will still have to wait for it to dry then cure if you want to know the flavor).

Couple of things.....looks like you plant is indoors.....how long has it been in flower? Next it looks to be a hybrid with more with more Indica that Sativa and the trichs should turn Amber. And I don't see much. I have grown sativa dominate and the trichs never seem to turn but that plant should. To Quote Big "two more weeks".

I bet next week I will probably say ‘another week’…

Couple of things.....looks like you plant is indoors.....how long has it been in flower? Next it looks to be a hybrid with more with more Indica that Sativa and the trichs should turn Amber. And I don't see much. I have grown sativa dominate and the trichs never seem to turn but that plant should. To Quote Big "two more weeks".
I flipped the lights on may 3rd. I am not 100% sure on my strain but I only have three kinds of seeds so I'm pretty sure this one is called forbidden fruit. It smells fruity, kind of reminds me of a citrus smell mixed with earthy tones. It reminds me of the old fruit scratch and sniff stickers I smelled as a child, that mellow kind of citrus scent. Kind of hard to explain but that's the best I can do.

Forbidden Fruit is a cross between Tangie and Cherry Pie which is Indida dominate like I said. You are pushing 70 days in flower and looks great. Give her another week....good job.
The oddest part is that none of these turn purple. I had purple stems but it never propagated to the buds. The bud that the seeds came from was purple, the other was purple and green however when I grew them none of them turned out purple. The temperature is in my room are quite warm though, averaging around 80°. That's okay though as long as they turn out good smoke.

Latest posts

Back