Done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need some cooler temperatures to get purples. My best purple tones came for me during a winter grow I did. The tent got down into the low 60’s with lights off and about 75 with lights on.

That is pretty much where my tent is at in the winter. In the summer it gets down to the high 60s at night and no higher than 78 when the lights are on. I try never to let it get above 80 and if it does it's only for an hour or so in the heat of the day.

That is pretty much where my tent is at in the winter. In the summer it gets down to the high 60s at night and no higher than 78 when the lights are on. I try never to let it get above 80 and if it does it's only for an hour or so in the heat of the day.
I grow in my basement where I don’t have heat(at least not in that room). It gets chilly but the purple leaning plants seem to get more purple with the cooler winter temps for me. I think MM said he is flushing so the plant will use up nitrogen and the purple color may come out anyway. Tree leaves true color is what we see in the fall after the chlorophyll stops doing its thing(being green and photosynthesizing).

OMG,,it gets to a whole 80f. Bastard.

That's in the shade,,I shit you not.😋
1657575360937866960743890322258.jpg

OMG,,it gets to a whole 80f. Bastard.

That's in the shade,,I shit you not.😋View attachment 302713
It hit 85 in there a couple times during the grow. I was worried. If 104 is right than it seems I don't need to worry so much.
I had my next run in a box roughly 30"D x 3'Tx5.5'L, left door open. I just had to move them because the were getting heat stress. Burning withering.

It hit 85 in there a couple times during the grow. I was worried. If 104 is right than it seems I don't need to worry so much.
I had my next run in a box roughly 30"D x 3'Tx5.5'L, left door open. I just had to move them because the were getting heat stress. Burning withering.
I think Hopper grows outside. In a blast furnace apparently…

Latest posts

Back