dont get it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baller status

Reaction score
yo i dont get the side effects its not bad for u. because im on my school basketball team and i make AB honor roll. does it really decrease yur athletic abilities?

It's different for every person. My hitting parter rocks after a bowl, while I don't run at 100%... But this is while high. The more I play, the better I get. So being a smoker, for me, hasn't impacted my athletic ability... At least not yet. :huh:

deppends on how much of a ritual u make smoking and how much u smojke and what ur body fat count is its a lot of things to take in per person so smoke to health!!!

I love getting a pure sativa strain, def great for exercise, very speedy. IMO it will effect your athletic ability if your habitual smoker of years, also smoking too many blunts will kill ya on the court, id say stick to higher grade weed, that way you smoke less because you stay high for longer, and you smoke less plant material, althought sensimilla is a drain on the wallet, so just grow your own!just my thoughts ;)

From the sounds of it, you are still in High School, right?

Your body and brain are still in "growth mode", so to speak. Which means, yes it can affect your athletic and math skills. But, it really isn't much of an affect, unless you are smoking an eighth every other day or so.

Moderation is the key. :ccc:

Latest posts

Back