dont mention LED's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AluminumMonster said:
Dude, you are a member at cannetics.... you really cant log in and check out the led grow logs??????? you logged in a month and a half ago... just go look is all im sayin. P jennings, MY MY, Niteshft all have LED grow logs going. i dont know your browser history but i do know when you were last online on these forums.

Yeah so what your point.:confused2:

I believe p.jennings grow journal has been going on for longer then a month and1/2

first of all, your friend my my flew off the handle and blew up about 1 insignificant comment that someone made. decides he's changed his mind and isn't going to post his pictures. to make it even worse, you try to justify his childish actions by saying everyone on this site is close minded.

AluminumMonster said:
So ya can't go look huh? What's the harm man... that's my point.

And so.... who says I haven't....besides you?

Will being an active member there make me an elite grower?

pcduck said:
And so.... who says I haven't....besides you?

Will being an active member there make me an elite grower?

I have no idea where you got that from...elite grower???

So what im taking from this is.... you know the info is there, yet, you wont go look....i fail to see how thats a logical approach to anything, espescially growing. you being an active member has nothing to do with anything... i thought that since you replied to this thread you might actually be interested . It obvious you have no desire to learn something new, you are content where you are. theres nothing wrong with that. but then why even bother posting in this thread?

shortbus, i fail to see how that is flying off the handle... and yes most of the members here are closed minded. truth hurts man.

Seems to me, the best way to shut up the nay sayers would be to post up proof. If asking a question made one decide they wanted to throw a fit and storm off with his ball, it doesn't say much for that grower....

I'm neither for nor against LED and am simply observing....been in this viper's den before lol. I wonder though, those who have "seen grows in person" were they with the equipment (CIDLY, I think) as mentioned? Sounds like it may be improving....maybe someone will be able to post up some proof. I'm watching....

They have been improving for the last 10 years. They just are not there yet. I have nothing against LED's they work great for veg. Every grow I have seen in person they have looked great to a certain height, it is just when they flip to flower they are lacking.

@ Roddy, i apreciate the open mindedness bud:) My My is a older fella who doesnt want to put up with ** is all. he is a good guy and a good grower. Ive been pm'ing back and forth with him... trying to get him to post pics here. It is a lot more difficult to post pics here then most other mj sites and the negative outlook on led's here seems to kick off the ** very easily.

pcduck said:
They have been improving for the last 10 years. They just are not there yet. I have nothing against LED's they work great for veg. Every grow I have seen in person they have looked great to a certain height, it is just when they flip to flower they are lacking.

Yes, the height and penetration issue seems the thing holding them back, agreed!

AluminumMonster said:
@ Roddy, i apreciate the open mindedness bud:) My My is a older fella who doesnt want to put up with ** is all. he is a good guy and a good grower. Ive been pm'ing back and forth with him... trying to get him to post pics here. It is a lot more difficult to post pics here then most other mj sites and the negative outlook on led's here seems to kick off the ** very easily.

Old growers are merely trying to stop newbs from falling into a trap set by false claims from manufacturers, I give all credit here! The tech just doesn't seem to be there yet, but we're all watching for the breakthrough!

I do hope My My can get past the negatives and share, would do all a good service...one way or the other!

Old=experienced....no disrespect to any of our seasoned growers! :)

Growdude said:
Its sounds like a half T5 half LED grow.

Break out the torches and pitchforks! :rolleyes:

Really? this was all it took?

Dude, read the thread title.... its kinda obvious that you shouldnt mention leds on mp. This isnt the first person run off by ppl here, and my my started out on mp, go figure.

ya know, i didnt want it to come to this.. i hate asking for favors. Hamsterlewis, Nouvellechef, 4U2Smoke, Ruffy, Umbra, shoot, anyone who is a member at cannetics: could you please log in and look at the led grows and respond in this thread.... am i a liar or am i telling these people the truth?

I am asking some of MP's most respected members to reply here, i am tired of the pointless banter. If you arent willing to look else where then dont respond to this please.

Growdude said:
Break out the torches and pitchforks! :rolleyes:

Really? this was all it took?

That the only thing I found until AM started defending his pouting friend.

Dude, read the thread title.

WE have no control to what a member titles his threads, jeez Dude quit nitpicking and whining.

AluminumMonster said:
ya know, i didnt want it to come to this.. i hate asking for favors. Hamsterlewis, Nouvellechef, 4U2Smoke, Ruffy, Umbra, shoot, anyone who is a member at cannetics: could you please log in and look at the led grows and respond in this thread.... am i a liar or am i telling these people the truth?

I am asking some of MP's most respected members to reply here, i am tired of the pointless banter. If you arent willing to look else where then dont respond to this please.

Your beef is here so why would anyone go there.:confused2:

OK,, here ya go folks.
i was going to share pics and INFO... even tho this site is easy for the general public to see, including POLICE, and also EX spouses with venum in there blood....
Add to that i have to spend 30 minutes to resize pics to post here (what a pain in the Bum)..
But i was going to risk the things i just mentioned and do it anyway...
and YES, AM is right.. 12 weeks...
you didnt see where i said the PENATRATION IS NOT THE SAME AS HPS SO YOU NEED TO RUN MORE PLANTS TO HAVE SAME WEIGHT AT HARVEST.
You also didnt read where these make less heat, so that means, less A/C bill,,, the chiller doessnt have to work as hard either... and you do not have to have as much airflow as HPS.

AM is also right about this is where i started... (GOOGLE) got me here...
and google can get any law enforcement agency here also..
i like the security of the 2 sites i post on now...

he is also right about alot of closed minds...
i pitty those people, and would not suggest the
closed minded people do any world wide traveling...

do not get me wrong, I have might some very good people here...
JAAM... thank you for your open mindedness.....

AM told ya all where you can get info and G/J's to judge for yourself....

My My

if ya dont like what i got to say then dont read it. im pretty sure nobody is forcing you to.

youre right you dont have control over what another member titles a thread... and yet he still named it "dont mention led's" ... coincidence? i dont think so...

AluminumMonster said:
if ya dont like what i got to say then dont read it. im pretty sure nobody is forcing you to.

youre right you dont have control over what another member titles a thread... and yet he still named it "dont mention led's" ... coincidence? i dont think so...

Well you know the thread was going along real smooth until you started backing up your pouting friend, so I do not know what to tell you.

Coincidence???Maybe??

pcduck said:
I got a question? How does a grower gain LED experience if they just purchased the LED?:confused2:

Looks like we are still going to have to wait.:shocked:

And here is when the smartazz remarks started....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back