Do's and Don'ts of Smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Yo Ho Ho N,

I see that now would be a good time to share some age procured wisdom to the masses. Please do feel free to add yours in here also. Just a few things to ponder, that can help simplify your life big time.

1. You have some fantastic smoke, and your going to drive through the hills looking at the fall leaves turning color, just a pleasurable ride right ? RIGHT, but here is a thought for you.
Roll no more than what you can scarf should the flashing lights show in the rear view mirror. Keep your hoobers in a top pocket for easy access.
YES !! your gonna be bummed that you had to eat the smoke, but you will feel better about it shortly..LOL

2. Adopt an attitude of sharing your stash. It brings good Karma, elicits playful smiles, and brings us just a bit closer to a friend.

3. TELL NO ONE, This good rule will save you more problems and headaches than you even want to know.
The potential of so many evils like prison, or theft are avoided, not to mention you don't end up looking like a liar to someone, honesty is always the preferred route, but not to the degree that you purposely bury yourself, nuff said about that one...LOL

4. Read up on your States chapter of NORML.com
There is great information in there if your State is one where it's still illegal. In my State I can grow up to 5 plants and if caught then it is still only a misdemeanor, and you sure don't want to cross that felony line..Yikes and Gadzooks.

5. Prepare yourself for your own stone, this is a simple yet affective thing to do. Just gather up your goodies, ie, drink, nibbly's or whatever. Decide ahead of time what kind of a stone are you really interested in going after at the moment. Sometimes I prefer a heady stone, as it allows me to get super creative like now, and then sometimes I just want a good couch-lock and a movie...LOL

6. Hygiene is a must, that foul taste in your mouth after the munchies have had their way with you is not funny at all, but with just a few simple thoughts ahead of time you can avoid this embarrassing problem. Citrus fruit, like a sweet orange, or go for that sharp tang of a bit of lemon or lime. This will get your mouth back watered up, and refreshed.

7. Beware of hot showers, or baths. I've seen all too many folks basically pass out after soaking for a bit and then just move too quick, get a head rush and whoops.
Instead invite a friend to play with, break out a bowl, and go easy, and enjoy the company. Two is so much safer...LOL

8. Much of this doesn't work worth a **** without great jams, and that one is self explanatory....LOL

OK, Let's see what you guys would care to add, and please do share your thoughts and funny's...

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

If your invited....bring some munchies!
Pass to the left!
Never cough on someone!
If you have to fart, cover it up by coughing....see previous rule!!!

If something appears to be flying towards your head in slow motion...don't worry about it. You're too stoned to move fast enough to block it anyways...:fly:

In my defense, there was a strobe light flashing in a darkly lit room when the pillow was launched my direction...really messes with the old grey matter.

:rofl:

If you take a hash joint to a friends place, beware of the hot hash balls flying off of it as you puff, especially if the couch cushions arent reversable.

Just because the bong is passed to you doesn't mean you have to hit it every go round :stoned: 6 people circle, and not realizing people are skipping too, have fallen way too hard as that guy.... :doh: *insert spins here*

Don't torch the bowl....if allowable, let everyone get some green.

Don't steal (even accidentally) someones lighter.

Yo Ho Ho N,

Funny stuff that. Oh God I can't take a toke off of a hoober that someone spit on to stop a hot run, yuck !
Flying hashballs is a new one, HMMmm, gonna have to stay alert..LOL
It's never hard to spot the bogart, pass him a larger one of lower grade is all I got to say...LOL

smoke in peace

KingKahuuna said:

Yo Ho Ho N,

Funny stuff that. Oh God I can't take a toke off of a hoober that someone spit on to stop a hot run, yuck !
Flying hashballs is a new one, HMMmm, gonna have to stay alert..LOL
It's never hard to spot the bogart, pass him a larger one of lower grade is all I got to say...LOL

smoke in peace

LOL, reminds me of our camping trip recently, I brought a bunch of OG along for friends coming in from other states! Knowing they weren't "smokers' I was happy to take it easy on them and didn't say a word when they in turn hit hit and exhaled before it was out of their hands. UNTIL....the last night and one comes in, she's kinda laughing and acting like it's nothing. I had heard her talking to her other friend about not being affected by the smoke and how I was full of it on the potency.

Rolled up a nice fatty and passed it her way, but when she took it, I made sure she "hit it like it was the last air" she'd get....now "hold it until it's your turn again"....only 3 of us in the parade. She did this twice, then passed on the rest of the hits, said something about bus spinning and hunger and was gone for the night. She came over next day and apologized for doubting me.....

Watch the fake hitters, they like to make out they're the best smokers of the group LOL

dman1234 said:
If you take a hash joint to a friends place, beware of the hot hash balls flying off of it as you puff, especially if the couch cushions arent reversable.

Lol sounds like you know from experience haha.

If you are smoking a blunt/joint with others, dont HOLD that thing Its so annoying having to tell someone "pass that" over and over..

HERE'S A cpl points. Always make sure you're vehicle is in "legal" shape (as in all lights work, tabs up to date, etc etc etc), don't speed, and NEVER bring out quantity to anyone (as in bragging in sophomoric fashion).

:peace: n' The Uberchron,

7greeneyes:D

p.s. NEVER EVER EVER wear thick thermal socks with Birckenstocks...:rofl:

daku_iBLAZE said:
If you are smoking a blunt/joint with others, dont HOLD that S%*t! Its so annoying having to tell someone "pass that" over and over..

LOL--Don't bogart that joint my friend...pass it over to me...

The person that rolls the joint gets to light it OR if agreed upon, then the owner of the bud is allowed to light it.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--Don't bogart that joint my friend...pass it over to me...

For those that might not know what THG is refering too.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGJvzwKqg0

Actually, this is the "version" I remember:

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbY9ePebWB8

I suppose this ages me...

Yo Ho Ho N,

These weird things are sorta rare and far in between. Most of the time I get asked to roll when I go out to a party. I have been compared to one of those laredo roll you own machines, but jeez, you role for 40 years and see where your talent is...LOL
The fingers are 56 yrs old now, and not as nimble as they used to be. I just go from pure memory, but if it's too dry forget it, I look too spastic...LOL

smoke in peace

Latest posts

Back