DR CHronic!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TokeWithHope

24/7 toker
Reaction score
dr chronic ships to the USA correct? and also do you have to have the same address on your credit card that you are shipping to?

plus everyone seem to have a good experience with them correct? cause i also heard they sent some seeds that were small and light colored?
thanks for the help in advance

Dr. Chronic has not had the best of rep lately. A few members have been shipped half their order and others have not recieved anything. Attitude and Marijuanaseedsnl have had good reports lately.

thank you buddyluv thats alot more helpful than a bunch of question marks!
haha sorry i havent been on here in a longgg time! and have never ordered seeds! so do you know if attitude accepts visa prepaid cards?

Make sure the card says international is okay. there is one kind of visa, like the gift cards instead of the prepaid credit cards that are usa only and another member had problems due to this.

Ok does it say so on the card? And I can get the international prepaid one at walmart? Also for attitude does it really make much of a difference between the regular shipping and the express insured shipping?

I got my card from Walmart. You can just ask at the desk or call the 1-800 number on the back of the card before you buy it. I used the stealth shipping, no signature required, with guaranteed delivery. I know it is a little more expensive but they guarantee the delivery no matter what happens to the package. You should be able to buy a few packs beans and pay for shipping with a 100 dollar card. If you want to get some really nice strains you can use a loadable green dot visa from Walmart. I have used these as well when buying a few $150+ packs of beans.

i just placed an order with our ill mannered seedbank friend. 51 bones shipped. 10 mandala seeds. all in hope of 1 or 2 indica pheno fems. and maybe a male since im gettign a free auto/fem quicksilver.

Latest posts

Back