Dr earth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deluxbud

Reaction score
I am new to using forums to discuss things about my grow methods. Just wanted everyones thoughts on dr earth ferilizers. I love them but i keep getting called out for spam, which is not what i am doing. Just want to help my fellow growers with my insight but share your thoughts too. I would like to hear it.

i LOVE SPAM, ITS GREAT with potatos and eggs.

p.s. if u keep the same handle and build a rapport with forum members, they'll be less apt to call u a SPAMMER! LESS PLUGGING, more anecdotes, more growing tips, pics, personal experiences, etc etc etc the less ppl think your a troll or spammer!

p.p.s Welcome to the forums!

Never heard of them

Got a any bud pics?

according to a few posts in another forum and 2 in a general gardening forum the stuff is crap and it causes mold growth...it was also stated that the product is very unclear as to how it's properly used...if i were you i'd find another fert..i read somewhere that in place of ferts you can just pee on em'.

LOL...pee on em...I've never heard of this nute line, what can you tell us about it?

i have used some of the dr. earth soil with benificials and had wonderful results for an indoor soil grow.the price per bag was around 10 bucks.i actually liked it as much as ffof.half the price also.

Latest posts

Back