Dreadlocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKGr0wer

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone on here has dreads ???

I'm growing my hair atm so i can have them I'm gonna cheat though and have mine done with extensions lol as my hairs only about 2" long atm

so i was just wondering what you guys n girls think of them as the the typical stoner stereotype lol

I love clean dreads..saw a really hot mixed dude the other day with thick clean dreads...beautiful.

My hair is long and brown but way too fine to dread. If I was AA or had the right texture I would rock them.

yh i no wot ya mean bout them being clean I'm gonna get mine done properly and look after then otherwise they just look nasty

agreed....I love silver dreads especially! wait til you are old they will look awesome..I was watchig intervention the other day and one of the family members had beautiful silver dreads..she looked like an african queen.

I personally accept people as they are, I never look on the outside.

People show the inside, that is real person.

Maybe people hide using a mask.

The inside always shows.

Be it wasp stings and crashing waves, or laughter and jokes.

So I guess I'm saying everyone will get my smile no matter what they look like.

And no, there is no typical stoner type look, like many on here, we are just normal Joe's going about our daily sweat.

I have to add that I as you, know the plod and who they pick on, and your described attire will make them look.

You understand.

:peace:

Personally, I LOVE Dreads...I had a blonde girl friend with dreads to her shoulerd blades and I was in HEAVEN ~
Just an obsession i guess.

yh i no what Ur saying hippy but the "plod" look at me anyway lol

I'm gonna look like johnny depp lmao

deppcelebutopianet3.jpg

First I agree with HIE.. secondly..fake dreads? how old are you dude?

im 26 for ur info and its coz i cnt b botherd to wait years for my hair to grow

UKGr0wer said:
im 26 for ur info and its coz i cnt b botherd to wait years for my hair to grow

More power to ya:) I personaly will be focusing more on being a pothead rather than looking like a "pothead":rolleyes:

Sorry If this sounds offensive bro, I just dont understand why some people get so caught up in appearance. I've got close friends with dreads but they spent years growin' them.. now that I can respect. JMO.

im not doing it just to look like a pothead im doing it coz i like them but im inpationt i dnt wona have to grow my hair for years b4 i can get them done once ive had them for a wile il cut the extentions out

i bet your friends that have them had long hair to start with

The Effen Gee said:
just do us all a favor and....keep em clean.

oh yh ill keep em clean I'm not a tramp lol

u can get special shampoos now days made for ppl with dreads

StoneyBud said:
So, are we now going to allow open discussion of selling weed outside of legal, MMJ uses?

Let me check the site rules....

Nope, it's still there.

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here.

my bad edited

Whatever you like!!

Personally, any sort of tangle in my long hair drives me batty so I couldn't do it.

im to lazy to do anything with my hair realy i usualy shave it all of but hay wen i got the dreads done i still dnt have to do anything to it lol

I think well done dread extensions are gorgeous! And if I were your age, UKGrower, I'd get them done too. You gonna have some bling put on them, so you'll jingle like Johnny Depp and Keith Richards? Be sure to get 20 double-ended dreads extra-thick, and add some jewelry! You'll look great. And we want to see a picture. You can blur the face--just let us see the finished work!

buying your dreads?I guess people are buying all types of body parts and modifications these days.But its kinda like weed, you can buy someone elses but its way better when you take the time and grow your own.JMHO peace

frankcos said:
buying your dreads?I guess people are buying all types of body parts and modifications these days.But its kinda like weed, you can buy someone elses but its way better when you take the time and grow your own.JMHO peace

well said franko:)

Latest posts

Back