DrGreenThumb and The_Riz's Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coming soon :) pics of our girls at 5 weeks will probably be put on here on tuesday when we got a little bit of time to do it :)

hey guys whats goin on? plants lookin mighty fine if i do say so myself : ) cant wait till you post more pics : ) my mouth will be watering in the mean time staring at your pics >: }

HydrO PasSiOn said:
hey guys whats goin on? plants lookin mighty fine if i do say so myself : ) cant wait till you post more pics : ) my mouth will be watering in the mean time staring at your pics >: }

hey man thanks :D, yeah i gotta agree they are looking mighty fine, well have to get some more pics later, need to charge that camera!...

I can tell you now that the colas on our girls have recovered a bit since we raised the light and tied the bigger one down.

After some research on the nirvana.nl (where the seeds came from) it looks like we may need to wait it out an extra 2 weeks :( it says the harvest is 9 - 10 weeks!!! god we are impatient, but we havent got a previous harvest to smoke while we wait :p and we NEED to know the optimum time to cut the girls down without magnification :(

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=89629#post89629

hopefully someone can help us

Ok, so its 1 day away from week 7 and i thought i would take a quick dirty pic on my phone. sorry about the lines :p the HPS makes it almost impossible to take a decent picture.

more pics coming later 2nite when we get the digi camera working :)

DSC00068.JPG

arrmatey.jpgfloweringweek7 013.jpg

Well, were on week 7, and as promised here are some pics of our girls... yah, I shouldnt poke fun at DrGreenThumbs piratey tatoo, but hey.... as those scurvy sea dogs say "ARRR MATEY!" lol....savvy?

The plants are lookin great, Ghandi is nearly 6 foot tall!!! :D the bud in the right hand picture is the same bud we've been taking pics of, and the very same thrown into the BPOTM comp, wish i had of waited until now to submit a pic for it as its plumped up no end, still got a while to go though!, hopefully a couple of weeks and well be choppin!

jeeeezeeee ghandi is a beast. give that plant a pair of jordan's and a basketball and see what she can do in the NBA : P lol thing is huge. tron is lookin mighty fine herself ; ). deff. lookin good guys your doin a mighty fine job mateysssssssssssss

HydrO PasSiOn said:
give that plant a pair of jordan's and a basketball and see what she can do in the NBA

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ROFL

pure stunning ... speechless at the site of that thing. what strain is she

HydrO PasSiOn said:
jeeeezeeee ghandi is a beast. give that plant a pair of jordan's and a basketball and see what she can do in the NBA : P lol thing is huge. tron is lookin mighty fine herself ; ). deff. lookin good guys your doin a mighty fine job mateysssssssssssss

LOL thanks man... Californian Orange Bud btw:banana:

I see that 2 crazy scientist doing great congrats o tall ladie you gus grew

all i got to say it freakin beautiful

Wow... those buds look like they are developing great! Nice pics man... lol man I am hitting week 2 of flowering and just saw my first pistils :) hope mine develope half decent...

heheh thanks guys, we just hope they smoke as good as they look!

Latest posts

Back