drug test question!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman376

Reaction score
I just took a drug test (urine sample, 10 panel/ THC50) on jan 9th the last time i smoke pot was dec 6th and it was just one hit from a lil cigarette tute. the last time before that was a couple months ago. and it was just a hit also. And the time before then i was a 1 years ago.

im 135-145lbs 6'1" skinny pretty active, i burn off food pretty fast.
I wasnt woried about it when i took the test so i didnt drink any water in mass amounts or work out but im constanly moving at work.

i know if im just panicing or what but i just want to know it there was anything i need to be worried about.

also how long does it take for the test results to come back.
thx.

no u should be fine its been over a month ,plus like u siad u hardley smoked any when u did smoke ,so you should be a ok bro,,also its kind of hard for any one to guess how long it takes their is places that do it right infront of u ,and their is places were it takes days to get the results it just depends ,but it wont be long no matter what

you should be good. i took like 2 hits after being clean for about 2 months
and got tested 3 days later after drinking heavily each night haha and i passed :]

Hey Guys...This is amazing if it works!..Im 6'4" and about 270lbs. I'm a football player and need to take a piss test because someone snitched on us toking. I haven't smoked in about 5 days and I take the test next week. Because of my size, would I need to take more of the Surgel? I usually drink about half a gallon of water daily. Or will one pack be enough? Lemme know!

Big G,

Many tried and passed using surgel. Worth a try. It couldn't hurt.

wait but where do i get this stuff? trader joes? vons? ralphs? whats it called actually and what is it powder? ima get me some of this SURGEL!!!! :] dont worry sandman, be happy. -Bob Marley

a football player that grows, weird comparded to the jocks we had back in high school. I dont think youlll get clean, but sandman, your fine buddie

Latest posts

Back